Is Yard-O-Led Going Out Of Business?

WilsonCQB1911

As a member of a "Stieff user" family I applaud this thread.

Post Script

But families did agonize between Betsy Patterson and Betsy Patterson Engraved.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jar

• richardandtracy

• Ghost Plane

• FriendAmos

as a previous post said YOL was sold and the new management have been reorganising the business to there satisfaction. They have taken on new staff and have finally made new pens which are now being marketed. They are very excited about the future and have a very positive outlook

as a previous post said YOL was sold and the new management have been reorganising the business to there satisfaction. They have taken on new staff and have finally made new pens which are now being marketed. They are very excited about the future and have a very positive outlook

Great news about a fabulous company.

Too many pens; too little writing.

• 8 months later...

I have just seen your post. For some time now old pens and pencils have been charged for. I believe there has been a change of policy so I suggest you contact YOL and see what the situation is.

Are the older pens still guaranteed for life?

They are still being services for free, but only for the original owner, and with proof of purchase.

Too many pens; too little writing.

• 5 years later...
On 2/16/2016 at 4:36 PM, richardandtracy said:

When I did a google search for Wallace Pattern, I only got Wallace Sterling Silver cutlery sets - all new and at eyewatering prices. Especially with silver at £400/kg for casting grain ( http://www.cooksongold.com/Grain-and-Casting-Pieces/-Alloy=Silver_Grain/&prdsearch=y ), with a 58 piece set costing £2400, you'd expect a couple of kilos of silver in that... ( https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=wallace+pattern+cutlery&biw=1422&bih=553&tbm=shop&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjpzLLK7_vKAhWBuBQKHT0CDMYQ_AUIBygB&dpr=1#q=wallace+pattern+cutlery&tbs=vw:l&tbm=shop&start=20 )

Regards,

Richard.

Thanks for your sharing.......