Top Posters In This Topic

• snowbear

• amberleadavis

• Tas

• Pira

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

FABULOUS!!!!

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

Theme #24 - A Look Out a Window,

(Bell trying to pose)

25741686614_a0416b19e5_z.jpg

Cross Bailey - PR Gray Flannel,

#5 round nylon brush - Cross black + water wash

Edited by snowbear

Just a reminder here were the April prompts.

Themes: April 2016

April 4 - 9

#22 ~ umbrella

April 10 - 16

#23 ~ scissors

April 17 - 23

#24 ~ view out a window

April 24 - April 30

#25 ~ a light fixture/lamp

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

The view from my office window. Half the view is blocked by the ugly federal building.http://www.sheismylawyer.com/2016-Ink/04-April/slides/2016-04-23_01.jpg

http://www.sheismylawyer.com/2016-Ink/04-April/slides/2016-04-23_02.jpg

And yes, this is the lamp that used to be on my desk. It belongs to my son. It's a handmade glass that would remind you of a Stuben.

http://www.sheismylawyer.com/2016-Ink/04-April/slides/2016-04-23_03.jpghttp://www.sheismylawyer.com/2016-Ink/Office/slides/20160125_091601.jpg

Looking good.

What's the next theme?

Recite, and your Lord is the most Generous  Who taught by the pen

Taught man that which he knew not (96/3-5)

Snailmail3.png Snail Mail 

May 1-7, Item 26

A way to tell time.

Love it!

I really should get back into sketching and watercolors. Perhaps this summer. :\

Thank you Haruka, this thread needs more contributions, will be lovely to see your sketches.

#25 - My Ikea desk lamp

26107327873_61212f527e_b.jpg

Noodler's Apache Sunrise (diluted), Cross Black (diluted), Noodler's Lexington Gray, Iroshizuku Shin-ryoku, J. Herbin Rouge Hematite 1670. Speedball B-6 dip nib, Noodler's Konrad brush pen, #4 round watercolor brush fr the washes.

The heavy black (from the brush pen) has a greenish sheen, apparently residual from the previous Diamine Blue Pearl fill. I think the black in is Cross. Interestingly enough, there is a reddish tone to it today.

These are wonderful.

That pad is especially gorgeous snowbear.

Thank you. It's a dual-purpose drawing that works here and the other site.

So what is this week's theme?

Since Pira went off board, I suggested:

May 1-7, Item 26

A way to tell time.

OK great, thank you amber :)

Since Pira went off board, I suggested:

May 1-7, Item 26

A way to tell time.

So, how would I draw a growling stomach? :P