• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• leewm

• Tanzanite

• tamiya

• dylim1

I usually remove the (dislodged) sealing disc before refilling the first time. Reduces air bubble jam if dribbling in from top; needle tip on bottle is better too.

Anybody found inks which write as smooth as Petit1 original ink? Have tried a few nonPilot inks in Petit1 and they all write drier; PhotoFlo helps but also worsens feathering.

I have not compared but the smoothest ink with wet flow I have tried is Diamine Bilberry and Diamine Midnight. I use them for my dry and scratchy Sailors. I have tried lots of ink in those pens.

• 11 months later...

I liked the classy music on your video. Also, this is a chance for me to repeat my praise of the Petit 1. I find it almost impossible to believe that a pen can write so well at so low a price.

You may be interested in this special eye dropper bottle that I modified specifically for refilling cartridges.

I love what u did with the eye dropper, putting a thin metal tube in front of glass tube. I didn't think it was possible to do so. I must try it out one day but I first need to figure out how to cut glass tubes without a dremel as I don't own one.