Chinese Pens Show And Tell.

Ian the Jock

We are a Chinese seller . We sell many of Chinese brand pens in both ebay and Amazon . Glad to known that many of your enjoy using chinese pens . If there is any chinese pens you can not find in ebay or amazon ,we may help you to get it .

Chinese Pens Supplier

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ian the Jock

• Mech-for-i

• Helen350

• truthpil

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Ian the Jock

can you suggest top two pens you liked from each chinese brand.i.e two from jinhao, two from hero etc.

i will help me in buying pen in future

You may try duke and fuliwen , picasso is good also !

Chinese Pens Supplier

70?

Is that a photo of your daughter?

Right Nigel Havers...calm down. :lol:

We are a Chinese seller . We sell many of Chinese brand pens in both ebay and Amazon . Glad to known that many of your enjoy using chinese pens . If there is any chinese pens you can not find in ebay or amazon ,we may help you to get it .

Can you get the Jinhao 217?

What experiences have people had with this pen? Called the Duke rhombus, it's available in three colors.

fpn_1476565128__duke-rhombus.jpg

We call it "神父" in Chinese .

Chinese Pens Supplier

I like your Century. Mine is blue.

We now have new white and tiger eye color

post-130742-0-44957500-1476885495.jpg

post-130742-0-55893300-1476885511.jpg

Edited by pensuplier

Chinese Pens Supplier

Can you get the Jinhao 217?

Jinhao has not produced the 217 last year ,we only have a few of its matchinb ballpoint pen now

Edited by pensuplier

Chinese Pens Supplier

70?

Is that a photo of your daughter?

Truly that is a snap of myself taken on October 4th. Look closely - that is plenty of grey hair. I was born in 1947, however, thanks for your kind remark. Just the kind of compliment an 'auld duffer' needs. You have made my day :wub:

Right Nigel Havers...calm down. :lol:

Truly that is a snap of myself taken on October 4th. Look closely - that is plenty of grey hair. I was born in 1947, however, thanks for your kind remark. Just the kind of compliment an 'auld duffer' needs. You have made my day :wub:

Smooth as a particularly smooth Chinese fountain pen nib, that's me. I like grey hair, I wish I had more of it, especially on the top of my head. :)

We now have new white and tiger eye color

I wish the Century came in a beautiful brown, grey, dark red or black. Here are my two:

fpn_1476898199__jinhaocenturyc.jpg

Smooth as a particularly smooth Chinese fountain pen nib, that's me. I like grey hair, I wish I had more of it, especially on the top of my head. :)

My Anglophile friends here in the States see Nigel Havers as a rather 'charming toffish bounder' (if you will) B) I wonder if Nigel collects fountain pens???? I can see him writing with a Montblanc Meisterstuck Martele Sterling Silver!

Thank you so much for locating and sharing that pen review, Helen!

Reviews and articles on Fountain Pen Network

CHINA, JAPAN, AND INDIA

Hua Hong Blue Belter | Penbbs 456 | Stationery | ASA Nauka in Dartmoor and Ebonite | ASA Azaadi | ASA Bheeshma | ASA Halwa | Ranga Model 8 and 8b | Ranga Emperor

ITALY AND THE UK

FILCAO Roxi | FILCAO Atlantica | Italix Churchman's Prescriptor

USA, INK, AND EXPERIMENTS

Bexley Prometheus | Route 54 Motor Oil | Black Swan in Icelandic Minty Bathwater | Robert Oster Aqua | Diamine Emerald Green | Mr. Pen Radiant Blue | Three Oysters Giwa | Flex Nib Modifications | Rollstoppers

A very good review. One observation, which I note seems to be fairly common practice, that is to hold the pen too close to the nib. I was taught to hold a pen about a third of the way up from the pens length. This way makes for comfortable writing for long periods, and the pen is be better balanced. The way Matt's fingers are bent would very quickly make writing uncomfortable for an extended period.

They came as a boon, and a blessing to men,
The Pickwick, the Owl and the Waverley pen

Sincerely yours,

Pickwick

I found a couple of new pens on Taobao the other day. Here's one. Not sure the materials but it is very pleasant to behold, fits in my hand just right unposted and is a smooth writer out of the box. Included CC works great.

They call the pen Lorelei. The barrel ring imprint is Lingmo. It comes in several colors.

Comes in EF and F nib sizes (No.5 by my guess). I choose the F. About US$9 shipped.

https://world.taobao.com/item/531490152255.htm?fromSite=main&spm=a1z09.2.0.0.TRSXHl&_u=l2l3kqecf6cf

post-106853-0-34656400-1477033464_thumb.jpg

post-106853-0-71286100-1477033570_thumb.jpg

I found a couple of new pens on Taobao the other day. Here's one. Not sure the materials but it is very pleasant to behold, fits in my hand just right unposted and is a smooth writer out of the box. Included CC works great.

They call the pen Lorelei. The barrel ring imprint is Lingmo. It comes in several colors.

Comes in EF and F nib sizes (No.5 by my guess). I choose the F. About US$9 shipped.

https://world.taobao.com/item/531490152255.htm?fromSite=main&spm=a1z09.2.0.0.TRSXHl&_u=l2l3kqecf6cf

Can you provide us with some details: Weight capped & uncapped; length capped & uncapped; diameter?

Do they ship to the USA? A couple of other pens on that page look interesting, however, the info is only in Chinese.

I like the look of this material, very nice.

They can be found on ebay China for around $16.

Ian