Parker Refill Compatibility Chart?

Hi everyone,

I've just bought a Parker IM Ballpoint pen and I'm already looking for a refill for it. It seems hard to find a good place to buy refills online in Canada without paying for shipping that costs more than the refill itself.

Does anyone a good place to find out which refills (ballpoint or rollerballs) would fit in a Parker? Specifically, does the Zebra F-refill fit? What about hacking the Pilot G2 refills to fit into a Parker?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rminj

• usk15

• Karas Kustoms

• alkziy

Lots of refills of this type out there. I highly recommend the Easyflow 9000 Med. This has more "flow" to it than the Parker Quinkflow. Levenger has fresh Easyflows and good pricing. They say to call for Candian shipping prices.

If your looking for Gel type refills the Parker Gels and Itoyas are good.

I've always found Parker's Powerpoint and QuinkFlow refills very reliable and easy to find in the shops.

Many other manufacturers use the same design, and the few ballpoints I have by Stabilo (Germany) fit perfectly, and are a good replacement.

Every Parker ballpoint pen I have uses the same type of refill, all will fit the I.M.

The Fisher space pen refill does not fit as standard, but they do supply a plastic adapter on the card with their refills to allow them to be used in Parker style pens.

One point to watch out for, is that the Parker 'fit' refill is known as a 'G2', but that has no connection with the Pilot G2.

The Pilot G2 refills don't fit Parker pens in any way, same applies to the Zebra F refills, they are very good, but a very different refill.

Edited by Mike 59

Parker's Gel does the job here (dunno if they're still available in Oz though, couldn't find one tonite in big chainstores), or if I want more than Blue or Black I start sniffing around Moleskine racks.

But worst Gel refill in the Parker shape I've owned is from PaperMate. PM sold a gelpoint here with P refill shape and it was g-awful... avoid with utmost discrimination.