• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountainpagan

• S-K

• mehandiratta

• flummoxed

The more I look at this, the more I want one - what chance is there?

+1 that is a great looking pen. The depth of the polishing is outstanding. It is just my perception, but to me it looks almost Japanese.

Beautiful creation Sree. Simple elegant design. How can one buy some of your elegant masterpieces in Mumbai?

I have been thinking about this pen, and can't get the design out of my head. But I'd like one in a different color ebonite, plain color if possible, black if no other possibility... But mostly, I'd want a slightly larger nib. Which I would hope would still fit inside the cap as it is, so that the overall design would not be affected. But I'm finding the slightly larger Ambitious or IPG nibs work better for me.

a fountain pen is physics in action... Proud member of the SuperPinks

fpn_1425200643__fpn_1425160066__super_pi

The pen is really nice to look at but could you tell us how long it is capped, uncapped, and posted?

This is a really gorgeous pen! The green material shimmers in that simplistic sleek "egg" design. I would be interested in one myself, should you still have the material left over.

• 5 weeks later...

I received mine, some days ago. :D

It is smaller than I thought (Sree had sent me a photo but is is allways difficult to really see what the reality is) - not complaining. This pens is a little jewel, and is the pen I use and will use with my passaport size Renaissance Art notebook, instead of the Kaweco Sport I had.

The mini green Bauna, has a fine nib entirely tunned by Sree. It is a buttery smooth nib, accepting every paper, and writing smoothly on each of the tested papers, from the finest to the roughest.

No scratching, no rough edges. It is a pleasure to write with such a racely tunned nib.

The feed is a double one, hence the flow is constant, and steady - flawless.

The section is in black ebonite - this combination of green and black ebonite reminds me of Pelikan (the green is the same).

Because of the short body, and the small ink capacity (more than a cartridge, though), you can screw the section up to the end, without problems of leaking.

I have been carrying the mini Bauna aroud, on my bag which recives a lot of bumping. Absolutely no problems at all, no leaks, nothing.

As soon as you pick this pen, it writes immediately.

I love my Bauna, thank you Sree.

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/640x480q90/661/ITArKB.jpg
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/640x480q90/538/GnlHPe.jpg
Edited by fountainpagan

WomenWagePeace

SUPORTER OF http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/100x75q90/631/uh2SgO.jpg

My avatar is a painting by the imense surrealist painter Remedios Varo

This one is smaller than the original Bauna, Mehan, but it is not a toy pen.

It is what we call: a purse pen. It is the same size as the Kaweco Sport.

Moreover, the work Sree has made on the nib, and feed, makes of it a very racy tunned pen, only enjoyable by regular fountain pen users, who will be able to really appreciate it.

So, no, Mehan. This definitively is not a pen for kids ;) .

WomenWagePeace

SUPORTER OF http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/100x75q90/631/uh2SgO.jpg

My avatar is a painting by the imense surrealist painter Remedios Varo

This one is smaller than the original Bauna, Mehan, but it is not a toy pen.

It is what we call: a purse pen. It is the same size as the Kaweco Sport.

Moreover, the work Sree has made on the nib, and feed, makes of it a very racy tunned pen, only enjoyable by regular fountain pen users, who will be able to really appreciate it.

So, no, Mehan. This definitively is not a pen for kids ;) .

Thank you clearing this up...

vaibhav mehandiratta

architect & fountain pen connoisseur

blog | instagram | twitter

One of the reasons I wanted this pen from Sree was the form factor and the use of ebonite. I wanted something that would be a good companion to the pocket notebook. Sree will have a couple of orders from me for the next time around.