Copper Orange - Lamy

visvamitra

No need for a substitute Lamy LE Orange comes in a bottle!

attachicon.giflamy orange.jpg

Almost like a high resolution photo of a UFO: you don't believe it at first but the evidence is hard to discard!

Not yet seen it in B&M stores in Netherlands or Germany yet, but the search is on!!

Latest additions: Aurora Dante Inferno (B), Graf Von Faber Castell Classic Wood Ebony (OM), La Couronne Du Comte Willem van Oranje (M), Montblanc Writers Edition Cervantes (M), Aurora Optima Cento Riflessi Limited Edition (B)

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mirko

• Cyber6

• visvamitra

• dylim1

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have several bottles of this. Orange is my favorite color. And this is a good ink and a very usable one as it is quite rich and saturated. Odd for Lamy to issue an ink I truly like but this one is really nice. They should make it permanent.

P.S. I could be talked into parting with a unopened bottle if someone had some trade bait. (Visconti Blue, newest Omas Blue, Bungbox ... shipping might be spendy but ... )

Looking for a cap for a Sheaffer Touchdown Sentinel Deluxe Fat version

Ooo, that sounds like a great plan!

I just (tried to) sent you a message!

Latest additions: Aurora Dante Inferno (B), Graf Von Faber Castell Classic Wood Ebony (OM), La Couronne Du Comte Willem van Oranje (M), Montblanc Writers Edition Cervantes (M), Aurora Optima Cento Riflessi Limited Edition (B)

• 3 months later...

I'm not an orange person, but am a shading guy.

My Pelikan '90's cartridges of orange is nice but don't shade like that one.

I will be looking for this, in a bottle if possible. I do have some Lamies that will take a cartridge.

That factory is real big now. I won a factory tour from a newspaper some three years ago. Dam, time flies.

In reference to P. T. Barnum; to advise for free is foolish, ........busybodies are ill liked by both factions.

Ransom Bucket cost me many of my pictures taken by a poor camera that was finally tossed. Luckily, the Chicken Scratch pictures also vanished.

The cheapest lessons are from those who learned expensive lessons. Ignorance is best for learning expensive lessons.

I bought two bottles one for me and and one for a friend overseas. The one that went overseas got lost in the mail. :bawl: :bawl:

If anyone has an extra bottle that wouldn't mind to let go... I can compensate with either trade or money. :) :)

C.

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

I really enjoyed this ink, but could only source it in carts here. Then I went and bought Bungbox 'Fresh Oranges'. All other oranges have faded into utter insignificance.

I humbly request a review.

• 2 months later...

I managed to get a bottle of Copper Orange in Europe - I wrote a complaint to Lamy in Germany and they sent me a bottle, "wrote a complaint" not a typed one.

What information I got from Lamy is that the European market for bottled ink is very small so they do not issue their LE run inks in Europe.

Hmmm Diamine, J Herbin & de Atramentis all seem to do quite well in the European market. I think Lamy should re-think their bottled ink plans.

I have a bottle of this, but it was a gift. I have no idea where the giver got it. I looked everywhere for a bottle and failed to find one. I'm glad to have it. It's a nice orange.

"Oh deer."