Chrissy

I'm currently reviewing some of my favourite Diamine inks. This is Diamine Amazing Amethyst.

• Water test on the review form shows this isn't a waterproof ink, but it's more resistant than some.
  • Bearing in mind the paper I use is very smooth, this ink takes longer to dry than some others.
  • It flows very well and lubricates the nib very well. No start-up problems noticed.
  • It is currently available in 30ml plastic bottles and 80ml glass bottles.
  • Diamine sell it directly to end-users on their web-site.
  • It's reasonably priced.

fpn_1534623744__diamine_amazing_amethyst

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MKeith

• Chrissy

• Pira

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for a nice review Chrissy. I discovered this ink a few months back (from a sample given to me by FPN member Migo984) and became fascinated in how the ink goes on dark and dries to a lighter dusky purple. It is particularly evident when a wider CI nibs are used. This is an ink that seems to grow on you.

"Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense? Where is the difference between having our arms in possession and under our direction, and having them under the management of Congress? If our defense be the real object of having those arms, in whose hands can they be trusted with more propriety, or equal safety to us, as in our own hands?" Patrick Henry

• 7 months later...