• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TeaHive

• Feathers

• RMN

• Thier.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Montblanc 146 in platinum. Customs seems to like it a lot and not want to let it go. Status is still "Shipment entry is being corrected to reflect the correct arrival movement.," whatever that means.

Well, EoC went a bit nuts all off a sudden. (Nuttier than usual that is)

Just arrived, an Eversharp Equi-poised ringtop (it's a beauty, see here post #12).

In the mail:

An Estie Dollar pen (for 15 x the original price!) with a 2048 nib - a donor body for my Osmiroid nibs is all.

A Ranga 4C which is making a quick return trip to India - should be heading this way now.

A sealed box of 144 Blanzy Departmentale Cementee #2552 dip nibs.

A Pilot Custom 912 with the FA nib - sold the Waterman 94 to get this.

And, finally, after much travail - despite missing out on the special deal and having to pay full price - a Desiderata!

The early part of the new year will see the acquisition of a Masuyama medium italic #6 Jowo nib - to swap around with the 1.5mm stub on the Ranga. And that will be that until much later in the year when a grail pen will be under consideration. Already know which one it is, just a question of how much it is desired.

EoC is such a fraud, no?

Why, yes. Yes you are. :)

You will love the Masuyama medium italic. I tried one at the Dallas show--the Franklin-Christoph demonstrator--and was really impressed with how it is both crisp and smooth.

Rationalizing pen and ink purchases since 1967.

Now I am Waiting on Pilot CH92 in orange color

and Pilot Custom 74 in black color.

great man, both pen are awesome in nib and appearance.

from which site you bought it and at what price ?

"Friendship is the purest love. It is the highest form of Love where nothing is asked for, no condition, where one simply enjoys giving.”
- Osho

Montblanc 146 in platinum. Customs seems to like it a lot and not want to let it go. Status is still "Shipment entry is being corrected to reflect the correct arrival movement.," whatever that means.

Waiting on same pen myself (extra fine nib). Mine is supposed to be delivered today. Did you get yours from Marte Modena in Albareto, Italy?

Waiting on same pen myself (extra fine nib). Mine is supposed to be delivered today. Did you get yours from Marte Modena in Albareto, Italy?

No, I bought a different MB from him laat week and received it in 2 days without a hiccup.

great man, both pen are awesome in nib and appearance.

from which site you bought it and at what price ?

From rakuten bunkidou-shop

vaibhav mehandiratta

architect & fountain pen connoisseur

blog | instagram | twitter

I decided to gift myself a Pentel Pocket Brush pen for Christmas. Thus I went to the store and bought one. It came with four refills, and for the big success that this pen is said to be (by people online) really wasn't at all expensive.

So now I'm not waiting for the pen in the mail, but for the time to pass, so that I can open it.

It's just as well though as I still have my brush pen training wheels on for now. I'm using a not quite as nice, disposable, felt-tipped soft-broad for that currently.

http://www.jetpens.com/Pentel-Pocket-Brush-Pen-2-Refill-Cartridges/pd/5183 If this interests you, here's a link to jetpens (Even though on amazon.com it can be had cheaper)

(Also, it's still much cheaper in Asia where calligraphy pens are much less fringe stuff)

Edited by mike.jane

From rakuten bunkidou-shop

Mr Vaibhav , How were you able to purchase Pilot CH 92 and custom 74 as I was also interested but it is showing out of stock in bunkidou shop. In fact lot of his items are as of now out of stock

TIA

Mr Vaibhav , How were you able to purchase Pilot CH 92 and custom 74 as I was also interested but it is showing out of stock in bunkidou shop. In fact lot of his items are as of now out of stock

TIA

right bro.. i searched bunkidou shop and found same thing.. items are out of stock

"Friendship is the purest love. It is the highest form of Love where nothing is asked for, no condition, where one simply enjoys giving.”
- Osho

Just arrived in yesterday's mail, an Inkograph in great, great, great condition. It writes PERFECT loaded with Sheaffer blue. But such a bizarre little pen.

TIA

Try J-subculture, they have loads in stock - I just picked up a Platinum 3776 and a Pilot Decimo through them.

Platinum 3776 - F, Pilot Decimo - F, TWSBI Vac Mini - 1.1i

I decided to gift myself a Pentel Pocket Brush pen for Christmas. Thus I went to the store and bought one. It came with four refills, and for the big success that this pen is said to be (by people online) really wasn't at all expensive.

So now I'm not waiting for the pen in the mail, but for the time to pass, so that I can open it.

It's just as well though as I still have my brush pen training wheels on for now. I'm using a not quite as nice, disposable, felt-tipped soft-broad for that currently.

http://www.jetpens.com/Pentel-Pocket-Brush-Pen-2-Refill-Cartridges/pd/5183 If this interests you, here's a link to jetpens (Even though on amazon.com it can be had cheaper)

(Also, it's still much cheaper in Asia where calligraphy pens are much less fringe stuff)

I have a Pentel Pocket Brush Pen. It's rather lovely, and the ink that it comes with is completely waterproof. So it's definitely great for the watercolorist. ;)

@TeaHive I find it easy to believe that you have and enjoy one of these brush pens too because I have with interest and joy followed your other adventures in 'putting lots and lots of ink on paper' like with Zebra G-Fountain pen mod, or the odyssey you have had with the Ackerman pump pen.

Happy messy ink play times.

Try J-subculture, they have loads in stock - I just picked up a Platinum 3776 and a Pilot Decimo through them.

Ok thanks Highbinder , will try j sub culture

@TeaHive I find it easy to believe that you have and enjoy one of these brush pens too because I have with interest and joy followed your other adventures in 'putting lots and lots of ink on paper' like with Zebra G-Fountain pen mod, or the odyssey you have had with the Ackerman pump pen.

Happy messy ink play times.

The odyssey with the Ackerman pump pen ended quickly after it arrived. It went in the recycle bin. xD

A hand full of Chinese pens with unpronounceable names. .99 each, free shipping.

I plan on doing some nib grinding 😁

OK, arrived last week, my first Visconte, one of the now discontinued Van Gogh Sunflower yellow. As I had read, these last out of the gate pens came in plain Visconte box, not the large triangular one with the picture. No problem there. I do seem to be attracting pens with baby bottoms, and this was no exception. A little (haha micro, get it?) quality time later, and it's fine. Quite the nice pen.

Ken

"If you are going through hell, keep going." - Sir Winston Churchill

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/carrieh/l.png