• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TeaHive

• Feathers

• RMN

• Thier.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've been told my Romillo has shipped! It's my second Romillo, and I'm so excited. I got a solid blue ebonite Essential with #9-size semi-flexible nib, and lentil roll-stopper and solid gold cabochon in the barrel end =]

What's the current wait time for UK customs clearance with Parcelforce's Coventry hub?

It will probably arrive before you move house, and definitely before you die.

(Joking aside, parcelforce aren't too shabby. You're probably talking month tops, depending on where it's coming from.)

A Pelikan M200 Cognac from a Japan seller on Amazon. (Nagasawa) Expect mid December or so.

Brad

"Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind" - Rudyard Kipling
"None of us can have as many virtues as the fountain-pen, or half its cussedness; but we can try." - Mark Twain

A Pilot VP in the 2015 Twilight Limited Edition! It should be coming tomorrow. I'm very excited, though because of reasons too complicated to succinctly describe here, I may not be able to use it write away. But at least I can content myself with looking at the blue/purple ombre while I wait :)

Edit: I just realized I'd typed "write away" instead of "right away"...it's quite obvious where my mind's at! I'll leave it there for a laugh, hehe.

Edited by missphoenix

Amy C.

My FP/Calligraphy blog: inkynibby

As of January 2016, still searching for the elusive light, slim EDC!

Two of those $.78 Jinhao x450's and a vintage Waltham Duo way button filler as a fixer upper (hopefully).

"We can become expert in an erroneous view" --Tenzin Wangyal Rinoche

A Pelikan M200 Cognac from a Japan seller on Amazon. (Nagasawa) Expect mid December or so.

Saw this myself.....I just sprang for the Amethyst (F) so I guess I'll have to pass on it....

But it IS a SWEET deal!!!:)

Always try to get the dibs.....on fountain pens with EF nibs!!

Well, I've fallen off the wagon again but not that much. You could say that I am trotting along beside the wagon.

I got two Jinhao X450s for $1.53 USD. I think that the departure from atop the wagon is mitigated by the price I'm paying for the two fountain pens.

Now I just have to hope that they work :doh: .

On a sacred quest for the perfect blue ink mixture!

ink stained wretch filling inkwell

Just couldn't fight the urge.....ordered the M200 Cognac from Nagasawa (via Amazon)......

Despite the ETA of 12/17 - 1/11/16.....the track info says it's already left Osaka!!! :huh:

No hurry here....it WILL be interesting to see how long it actually takes to arrive.....!!

Always try to get the dibs.....on fountain pens with EF nibs!!

Yes I know, heresy, but I am waiting for a Rollerball! Delta Capri " The Blue Grotto " LE. Needed a new rollerball for work.

David

For so long as one hundred men remain alive,we shall never under any conditions submit to the

domination of the English. It is not for glory or riches or honours that we fight, but only for liberty, which

no good man will consent to lose but with his life.

Red, Blue and Alpin (all with black clips) Safaris from Rolf. Pilot VP LE in Twilight from the Goulets. Oh, and a bunch of Midori inserts of various sorts for globe-trotting oldest son's journal (he's recently converted to fountain pens), also from Goulet.

I have definitely fallen off that wagon!

Awaiting:

Platinum Preppys

Baoer 388s

X-Pen Sorrento

Sheaffer VFM

Baoer Sonnett #3018

Well, I hope I enjoy all of these fountain pens.

Sailor Professional Gear F w/ gold accents

Sailor Professional Gear F w/ silver accents

Sailor Professional Gear Naginata Togi MF in gold

Sailor Professional Gear Naginata Togi MF in silver

Pilot Metropolitan Retro Pop F in green.

..and hopefully 2x TWSBI MiniVac at some point in the very near future.

I have two TWSBI ecos on the way. I love my 580 so hoping the eco is as fun.

Oh goodness I am getting itchy feet waiting for these pens.

My USPS tracking shows they were last scanned arriving at a sort facility 6 days ago. I know sometimes they miss scanning a package or the updates are delayed but I'm also starting to worry it has been lost or misplaced. My last order had already made it into my hands in Australia by now.

Two of those $.78 Jinhao x450's and a vintage Waltham Duo way button filler as a fixer upper (hopefully).

Got the x450 s already. Funny how shipping from China was somehow faster than the domestic that still hasn't arrived. Now also waiting on one of those Levenger Splendors (green fine) that was a complete impulse buy based on a FPN market tip. Great deal, hope I like it.

"We can become expert in an erroneous view" --Tenzin Wangyal Rinoche

Finally, I got this:

Dear Sir,

Your order has been shipped with International Plus priority post and will probably arrive within 2 to 4 business days.

I want to thank you once again for your order and patience and we hope to be of service to you again in the future.

Best regards,

Wesley van de Camp

La Couronne du Comte

Have waited more than four weeks, but believe me when I say that I am going to break my Monochrome Project immediately to try this one out. Hopefully, I will feel confident after a while to review it for my fellow scribes here, for such a thing is suspiciously lacking from the Network.

fpn_1448472704__poty2010_04.jpg

"We are one."

– G'Kar, The Declaration of Principles

Hit Customs in Los Angeles on 11/21, delivered today. (11/25)

Brad

"Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind" - Rudyard Kipling
"None of us can have as many virtues as the fountain-pen, or half its cussedness; but we can try." - Mark Twain

I have definitely fallen off that wagon!

Awaiting:

Platinum Preppys

Baoer 388s

X-Pen Sorrento

Sheaffer VFM

Baoer Sonnett #3018

Well, I hope I enjoy all of these fountain pens.

The package arrived today. Apparently I had hallucinated buying those Preppys :wacko: . I must have not gone over my shopping cart well, or else maybe they ran out of them while I was shopping for other things, and before I finalized my shopping cart.

Well, I have one regular Preppy and one or two that were converted to eye droppers by Nathan Tardif. I suppose that's enough Preppys of various sorts.

Now I have to clean and flush the fountain pens that I did get.

Finally, I got this:

Dear Sir,

Your order has been shipped with International Plus priority post and will probably arrive within 2 to 4 business days.

I want to thank you once again for your order and patience and we hope to be of service to you again in the future.

Best regards,

Wesley van de Camp

La Couronne du Comte

Have waited more than four weeks, but believe me when I say that I am going to break my Monochrome Project immediately to try this one out. Hopefully, I will feel confident after a while to review it for my fellow scribes here, for such a thing is suspiciously lacking from the Network.

fpn_1448472704__poty2010_04.jpg

Hi, so what did you order?

And what is that lozengue shaped object under your message? Looks impressive.

D.ick

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~