• TeaHive

• Feathers

• RMN

• Thier.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This one http://i.imgur.com/5aPcC6h.jpg

Can't wait :D

"The truth may be puzzling. It may take some work to grapple with. It may be counterintuitive. It may contradict deeply held prejudices. It may not be consonant with what we desperately want to be true. But our preferences do not determine what's true..." (Carl Sagan)

Waiting on another Lamy Safari in Lime Green. But this is the 2011 version with the matching lime green end cap plug. Not pens, but related, I'm also awaiting more Rhodia pads and three bottles of J. Herbin 1670 (the set minus Emeraude eau du Cheveaux).

Updating my post...now I'm also waiting on three Reform 1745s and an Al-Star LE in Coffee. :S

Edit: Updating my update to my post, now also an Al-Star in BlueGreen. I think I may have a problem...

Edited by kreinhard

As on date my bank account is not on speaking terms with me.

.. But I am waiting for the following... These have been ordered at different times and due to the whole post and customs issue they get stuck for unknown reasons...

Pilot Custom 912 with FA nib,

Pelikan M 205 Amethyst,

Edison Collier LE Black Rose

Edison Noveau Premiere LE

Kaiglu 316 Century Celluloid

Baoer 051

Italix Captain's Commission

My Sheaffer was finally found, somehow the shipping label got torn off at the seller's local post office and has been sitting in the damaged packages bin for 10 days. I am so happy :D

Also ordered a Wing Sung 590 because why not, I want a BIG pen

Edited by Kiaxa

Don't mind me, I like to ramble... A LOT

Got two in route...

Montegrappa Reminiscence and a Stipula Gladiator in tortoise:

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/z/4hIAAOSwFnFV80BZ/$_57.JPG

http://www.go-authentic.com/shop/image/cache/data/stipula-gladiator-dlx-ftn-tortoise-600x600.jpg

Just got the Stipula Gladiator in and WOW! Pictures do not do it justice. Fantastic looking pen! Can't wait to get it flushed and inked up tonight!

I am waiting for my very first premium pen purchase. It is a used S.T. Dupont Large Olympio in Midnight Blue Lacquer. I am very pumped and very nervous. I got it at a pretty great price, so I'm hoping it is in good condition.

Here is a Google images pic:

http://www.pensinasia.com/Dpmbtmfp60.jpg

Fountain pens forever and forever a hundred years fountain pens, all day long forever, forever a hundred times, over and over Fountain Pen Network Adventures dot com!

- Joe

Waiting for a Laban Scepter in Tiger Tornado. Should be here tomorrow but I will be out of town so won't get it until Friday.

David

For so long as one hundred men remain alive,we shall never under any conditions submit to the

domination of the English. It is not for glory or riches or honours that we fight, but only for liberty, which

no good man will consent to lose but with his life.

More Chinese pens, $0.99 Jinhao X450 (going to give it to a friend of mine to complete his conversion to the dark side), Wing Sung 590, and a Hero 338.

My mail list so far:

Jinhao X450

Hero 338

Wing Sung 590

Hero 616

Jinhao 126

Jinhao 250

3x Serwex 362 <M>

PU leather 48 pen case

Sheaffer Triumph Statesman (still waiting)

I vote we call Chinese pens skittles because once you start you can't get enough, and they are so cheap why not eat more.

-Austin

I just ordered another .99 J x450 after being impressed with the first (sort of, I don't like wet M nib for my hand, but love I can have my kids play with a fancy looking, well constructed pen). Will hand that to someone in the office. Still waiting on a Romus Majestic and a Wenliang Sf-762.

"We can become expert in an erroneous view" --Tenzin Wangyal Rinoche

More Chinese pens, $0.99 Jinhao X450 ....

Where are you getting them at that price?

On a sacred quest for the perfect blue ink mixture!

ink stained wretch filling inkwell

Where are you getting them at that price?

eBay, sort lowest price, buy it now when searching for fountain pens. It should turn up

Sapphire TWSBI 540, EF (still)

Black and white Sailor Lecoule, MF

Black Crocodile Pilot Metropolitan, M

White Tiger Pilot Metropolitan, M

This came today. I'm looking forward to getting it working and prettied up a bit. I also got surprised on a pen. I thought I was getting an Eversharp Skyline that was beat up for parts. When I got it, it turns out to be a Skyline Press Clip, and it's also embossed with the American Legion logo. Pretty cool.

fpn_1443738764__parker_51_firstyear_1.jp

Edited by gweimer1

Hero 616 came in today. Pretty nice. Here is it with my genuine Parker 51 Special demi model

http://i.imgur.com/fUmcLE0.jpg?1

The Parker 51 is the blue one on top.

Current wait list status:

Jinhao X450
Hero 338
Wing Sung 590
Jinhao 126
Jinhao 250
3x Serwex 362 <M>
PU leather 48 pen case
Sheaffer Triumph Statesman (yup, still, but at least its tracking is moving)

Hello,

Hello,

Just ordered the following pens, ETA is about a month,

Parker premier

Taccia savanna

Pelikan M300

Pelikan M600

And my previous order of the 6 TWISBIs and M400 tortoise is still to come, ETA 2 weeks.

Best regards.

Update on that list:

-The ETA for the TWISBIs and the the M400 tortoise is on Wednesday.

-The ETA for the Parker Premium, M300, M600 and Taccia Savanna is 2-3 weeks.

-Ordered few bottles of ink ( https://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/topic/114410-what-inks-are-you-waiting-for-in-the-mail/ ) and had some cash left, so decided to get the M800, ETA is 4 weeks.

Best regards.

Recite, and your Lord is the most Generous  Who taught by the pen

Taught man that which he knew not (96/3-5)

Snailmail3.png Snail Mail 

My S.T. Dupont Olympio XL in Midnight Blue Chinese lacquer has arrived.

It was certainly used. It's covered in micro-scratches. It was crusted with dried ink. The converter had been severely neglected. Even the nib had seen better days. Tines were uneven and too far apart. For what I paid, most of this was expected.

I spent the morning cleaning and polishing every part. The nib was easily fixed by hand with a loupe.

When I was finally ready to ink it, I was very nervous.

Fortunately, the pen is amazing and perfect in every way. The cap slides on with almost magnetic precision and snaps with authority. The barrel threads are so well-finished that it's actually pleasurable just to unscrew it and replace. The fit and finish is impeccable. While the palladium trim is covered in scuffs and micro scratches, the Chinese lacquer has not a single blemish.

The nib is the smoothest fine I have ever used. I don't actually like fine nibs because they never feel smooth enough. I was mistaken. This nib is oil on glass.

Needless to say, I'm smitten. I am going to do a full review.

Fountain pens forever and forever a hundred years fountain pens, all day long forever, forever a hundred times, over and over Fountain Pen Network Adventures dot com!

- Joe

Hello,

Congrats for your ST Dupont, looking forward for your full review.

Best regards.

Recite, and your Lord is the most Generous  Who taught by the pen

Taught man that which he knew not (96/3-5)

Snailmail3.png Snail Mail