• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TeaHive

• Feathers

• RMN

• Thier.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pilot Stealth Vanishing Point with 0.45 cursive italic nib, and Kaweco Brass Sport with bronze clip. :D

Conid R DCB DB FT Ti & Montblanc 146 stub nib | Lamy 2000; Vista | Montblanc 90th Anni Legrand | Pelikan M800 Burnt Orange; M805 Stresemann | Pilot Prera; VP Guilloche | Visconti Fiorenza Lava LE; Homo Sapiens Bronze

Waiting on a Jinhao 159 at the moment.

Probably cost a bit less than most of what the other posters herein are waiting for...

Nothing wrong with that!! I have a few Jinhao pens, the 159 in gold color being my newest one. I have long fingers, so I really like the larger diameter for comfort. It's got some heft, but if you don't post the cap on the back, it feels pretty comfortable there too. ^_^

And it certainly makes a bold statement, lol.

Somehow I am falling off the wagon like crazy here :headsmack: !

I see that tracking says I'll get the Pilot Kakuno and Metropolitan I've been waiting for tomorrow, and maybe I will and maybe I won't. USPS is rather flaky sometimes.

But why did I fall off the wagon again earlier today and buy a Cross Stratford :wacko: ? It even has proprietary cartridges :wallbash: ! Yes, I can refill them, as I refill others. But I do not need another fountain pen. And now I have three of them in the mail.

I can't get a lead on how long the Cross is going to take to get here. It's still “processing.”

And I am still eying a $20 bottle of ink. I need more ink even less than I need more fountain pens.

But NOOoooooo! The USPS site still says that the two Pilot pens from Jet Pens will arrive yesterday. They most certainly did not :wallbash: .

The Cross Stratford from E-Bay is still just “processing :unsure: .”

And now I'm seriously fretting over the $20 ink purchase because they say that their economy shipping method from Japan has no tracking and no insurance, so I think that means that if I never get it or if the bottle is broken when it arrives then that is apparently just my tough luck :angry: .

To make this even more comical I am getting tempted to buy TWO bottles, the shipping is more economical that way :headsmack: .

Where did my wagon go?!?! I need to climb back on :wacko: !

On a sacred quest for the perfect blue ink mixture!

ink stained wretch filling inkwell

Waiting on another Lamy Safari in Lime Green. But this is the 2011 version with the matching lime green end cap plug. Not pens, but related, I'm also awaiting more Rhodia pads and three bottles of J. Herbin 1670 (the set minus Emeraude eau du Cheveaux).

Waiting for my last pen the Pilot VP "Twilight" and then my absolutely last pen a Nakaya Piccolo Cigar and then if nibs.com comes up with one my last cross my heart may I be burned at the stake pen a Nakaya Na-ai cigar Housoge Kikyo Platinum and then the last my really really last I swear on my mother's grave this is it pen a Danitrio Hyotan. That is it. I am done.

Oh yeah. I did ask nobs.com to look for a Nakaya Dorsal Fin Version 2 Shobu, but after that no more, I promise.

Love all, trust a few, do harm to none. Shakespeare

Caran d'Ache Ecridor Chevron Rhodium

Aurora 88 (vintage)

Aurora Style

Pelikan 400NN Brown Tortoise

OMAS 555-S Black

OMAS 620 Orange

Edited by fireofspring

None at the moment and I don't know I can really afford any more at the moment. I gave up waiting for the ones from Hong Kong.... :(

Nature is the one song of praise that never stops singing. - Richard Rohr

Poets don't draw. They unravel their handwriting and then tie it up again, but differently. - Jean Cocteau

Ο Θεός μ 'αγαπάς

Before they run out completely, I ordered a Delta Italiana, the pale version, white marble/chrome hardware. Should be here in a few days.

post-98371-0-56261300-1443422179_thumb.jpg

Before they run out completely, I ordered a Delta Italiana, the pale version, white marble/chrome hardware. Should be here in a few days.

She's beautiful!

Ink, a drug.

― Vladimir Nabokov, Bend Sinister

Instagram:
a.transient.life

My Matsubokkuri White Mole Glass Dip Pen just came in today (last pen purchase of the year until the L.A. Pen show)! It's well balanced, deceptively light, yet quite solid and surprisingly comfortable to write with. I worried that the glass pen would be too weighty or that the tip would need sanding, but I was thankfully worried over nothing on both accounts.

Functionality aside, it's quite lovely.

Purchased from the Japanese retailer The Pen Room via their Rakuten store: http://global.rakuten.com/en/search/?k=matsubokkuri&sid=penroom&l-id=gs_product_search

As always, the packaging from The Pen Room is over-the-top, so I had no doubt that the glass dip pen would arrive safely; unbroken.

I'm hoping to do some informal ink reviews (in earnest) with it.

fpn_1443471536__matsubokkuri_glass_dip_p

fpn_1443471556__matsubokkuri_glass_dip_p

Ink, a drug.

― Vladimir Nabokov, Bend Sinister

Instagram:
a.transient.life

I have a Pelikan M1000 that's on its way from the UK to the US. Taking waaaaaay too long to get here. The shipping time is longer than my patience...

TWSBI ECO!

http://i.imgur.com/ot4zKW3.jpg?1

My Sheaffer is still lost in the mail, I fear it may never come :crybaby:

Also forgot to mention I have 3 Serwex 362 on the way (got all three for $10.80 altogether)

Edited by Kiaxa

Don't mind me, I like to ramble... A LOT