What Pen Are You Waiting For In The Mail 2015

RMN

And I have no idea. I was poking around on a local auction site and found a lot of 5 pens going for very cheap. From the looks of them they are:

• Parker 51 (or possibly a 21. I had one of each on my desk in front of me and it looked a little closer to the 51)
  • Some or other Triumph-nibbed Schaeffer
  • Parker 45
  • Mont Blanc 22
  • Something which I couldn't recognise

This is quite a haul, assuming they are functional or can be repaired without excessive cost or difficulty.

This morning I called the seller to arrange shipping and she said that she had a 6th pen that she would chuck in at no extra cost. So I have what may be quite a haul coming in (or a mission in trying to salvage and sell usable parts) and a surprise.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TeaHive

• Feathers

• RMN

• Thier.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Currently waiting on my first Parker Vacumatic I got from the bays.

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTU0M1gxNjAw/z/OHAAAOSw3ydVuAc4/$_57.JPG

Those who hurt me were not only someone else,

but also those who pretended not to notice. It was my friend.

Waiting for a '88 Omas Alma Mater Studiorum Saeculara Nona with 14k nib to arrive and a non-pen, a Graf von Faber-Castell Classic Pernambuco pencil I won for a good price.

~ Marc

I have a Franklin-Christoph Model 02 Intrinsic in Smoke and Ice with a Masuyama Medium Stub that was just delivered earlier this morning. My evening is booked.

HOW DID IT GO WITH THAT? :bunny01:

Edited by Oldtimer

Ooooh yeah, that's going to be so nice!! Looking forward to seeing pics/writing samples. What colour Century did you go with? I have both the Bourgogne and the Chartres on my list.

I already have the Chartres in soft fine, and the Bourgogne in ultra extra fine, so I got the C nib in Black. :D Now, the celluloid Koi is on my to-buy list. But it'll have to wait quite awhile.

Two Kaweco Sports - one in Mint as a little extra gift for the missus' birthday, and one chess board black for me...just because. From Jetpens

"Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes."

I had to look that one up. Sweet price on those! That's going to be fun to play with those nibs. Looking forward to seeing what you create :)

I'll try my best, but I struggle with my photography.

I'm now also waiting for an old Conway Stewart pen that I bought on Ebay. The pen isn't great but the nib looks as if it might be a BB. It is destined for the Indus pen.

David.

Edited by the_gasman

A Lamy AL-star graphite, fine nib. Should arrive any day...

5077683735_68d0595f38_b.jpg

And it has arrived! :D

YNWA - JFT97

Instagram: inkyandy

A black Faber-Castell Ondoro, black with an F nib

I was weak. :unsure:

Late night "window" shopping and never having seen them so cheap I was pushed over the edge.

Medium in White

Fine in Black

I feel like the end credits of Two Broke Girls as my London Pen Show fund drops a little.

Parker Sonnet Cascade Gold M

Visconti Kaleido Voyager F

Sailor Profit 1911 Standard zoom nib

waiting on the 1.ranga 4 c

2. sailor 1911 broad nib

3. Last but not the least Aurora 88 full size with gold cap

4. Aurora black ink pot

:)

I am looking forward to receiving a new Delta Fusion 82 in Brown Marble with a Medium Fusion nib. This will be the third Delta that I have purchased. I just love the smoothness of the nib and wet yet balanced flow from the feed. My other Deltas are a bold nib and a stub nib, but I wanted something a little finer for this pen. And I love the life in the brown marble color. I own pens of just about every other color, but no brown until now. It should be here next week. Yeah!

http://blog.andersonpens.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/d87096_2.jpg

"Today will be gone in less than 24 hours. When it is gone, it is gone. Be wise, but enjoy! - anonymous today

I finally gave in to temptation and purchased a Pilot Custom 823. It'll be my upgrade from my present Jinhao x750 "Frankenpen" (replaced the nib and converter on it) and Pilot Metropolitan.

I am looking forward to receiving a new Delta Fusion 82 in Brown Marble with a Medium Fusion nib. This will be the third Delta that I have purchased. I just love the smoothness of the nib and wet yet balanced flow from the feed. My other Deltas are a bold nib and a stub nib, but I wanted something a little finer for this pen. And I love the life in the brown marble color. I own pens of just about every other color, but no brown until now. It should be here next week. Yeah!

I have a Fusion 82 with a stub nib, and have been pleasantly surprised with the Fusion nib's smoothness. Let us know when you get your medium in.

Rationalizing pen and ink purchases since 1967.

And I have no idea. I was poking around on a local auction site and found a lot of 5 pens going for very cheap. From the looks of them they are:

• Parker 51 (or possibly a 21. I had one of each on my desk in front of me and it looked a little closer to the 51)
  • Some or other Triumph-nibbed Schaeffer
  • Parker 45
  • Mont Blanc 22
  • Something which I couldn't recognise

This is quite a haul, assuming they are functional or can be repaired without excessive cost or difficulty.

This morning I called the seller to arrange shipping and she said that she had a 6th pen that she would chuck in at no extra cost. So I have what may be quite a haul coming in (or a mission in trying to salvage and sell usable parts) and a surprise.

wow, that's going to be quite the haul! How nice that she threw in the 6th one! I hope they all work out for you :)

Currently waiting on my first Parker Vacumatic I got from the bays.

It looks lovely!

Waiting for a '88 Omas Alma Mater Studiorum Saeculara Nona with 14k nib to arrive and a non-pen, a Graf von Faber-Castell Classic Pernambuco pencil I won for a good price.

That Omas sounds wonderful! Looking forward to seeing it :)

I already have the Chartres in soft fine, and the Bourgogne in ultra extra fine, so I got the C nib in Black. :D Now, the celluloid Koi is on my to-buy list. But it'll have to wait quite awhile.

Nice!!! That Koi celluloid is awesome!!

I'll try my best, but I struggle with my photography.

I'm now also waiting for an old Conway Stewart pen that I bought on Ebay. The pen isn't great but the nib looks as if it might be a BB. It is destined for the Indus pen.

David.

Yeah me too, I need to work on my photos. There are so many awesome photogs here on FPN, it both inspires and depresses me hahhaha.

A BB? Awesome!!

And it has arrived! :D

Yay, congrats on a great pen, Enjoy! :)

Finally Pendleton has indicated that my 18K JoWo stub is ready to fly. Can't wait to find out how well it writes.

*Sailor 1911S, Black/gold, 14k. 0.8 mm. stub(JM) *1911S blue "Colours", 14k. H-B "M" BLS (PB)

*2 Sailor 1911S Burgundy/gold: 14k. 0.6 mm. "round-nosed" CI (MM) & 14k. 1.1 mm. CI (JM)

*Sailor Pro-Gear Slim Spec. Ed. "Fire",14k. (factory) "H-B"

*Kaweco SPECIAL FP: 14k. "B",-0.6 mm BLS & 14k."M" 0.4 mm. BLS (PB)

*Kaweco Stainless Steel Lilliput, 14k. "M" -0.7 mm.BLS, (PB)

Finally Pendleton has indicated that my 18K JoWo stub is ready to fly. Can't wait to find out how well it writes.

Looking forward to hearing how you like it! I've got to try one of his grinds, I hear so many great things about them.

Agreed! That brown is beautiful! :)