What Pen Are You Waiting For In The Mail 2015

RMN

I just heard from Werner that my Conid Bulkfiller Slimline is on its way from Belgium.

"One can not waste time worrying about small minds . . . If we were normal, we'd still be using free ball point pens." —Bo Bo Olson

"I already own more ink than a rational person can use in a lifetime." —Waski_the_Squirrel

I'm still trying to figure out how to list all my pens down here.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TeaHive

• Feathers

• RMN

• Thier.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh my god !!! Such a thing exists !!! I'ts so great ..... Congratulations it's fantastic !!!

Thank you! There is at least one more of them available:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291489511656?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Edited by line
http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q794/china_line/FPN_signatur2_zps0fbd4f6c.jpg

Pelikan Souverän M805 "Stresemann."

Well, technically, I'm waiting for it to ship, but it feels the same.

A black and a red Lamy Safari - I intend to use them as every day work pens - I already have a work pen with blue ink, guess what colour ink will be going in these new pens when they arrive :)

Nature is the one song of praise that never stops singing. - Richard Rohr

Poets don't draw. They unravel their handwriting and then tie it up again, but differently. - Jean Cocteau

Ο Θεός μ 'αγαπάς

That desk pen is stunning. I wish I had a safe desk!

I'm waiting for a Pelikan M400 white/tortoise, ordered today from Penbox.

It's my first Pelikan, so I'm slightly nervous, but, I'm also so excited. It should arrive in 2-3 days after a thorough testing. Eeeeeek :) :)

Actually, I was trying to wait until next month before any more purchases. Oh well. No pens at all in July...hehe.

Pilot Legno 89:

attachicon.gif2191.jpg

I promised myself it would be my last fountain pen for 2015...

Beautiful pen! Is it made of wood?

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q794/china_line/FPN_signatur2_zps0fbd4f6c.jpg

I just heard from Werner that my Conid Bulkfiller Slimline is on its way from Belgium.

Same here, for my Minimalistica.

Pilot Legno 89:

attachicon.gif2191.jpg

That is one nice looking pen!

Pilot Legno 89:

attachicon.gif2191.jpg

I suggest you reschedule that promise to mid-December.

Edited by Manalto

James

That desk pen is stunning. I wish I had a safe desk!

I'm waiting for a Pelikan M400 white/tortoise, ordered today from Penbox.

It's my first Pelikan, so I'm slightly nervous, but, I'm also so excited. It should arrive in 2-3 days after a thorough testing. Eeeeeek :) :)

Actually, I was trying to wait until next month before any more purchases. Oh well. No pens at all in July...hehe.

I love desk pens too :) Oooh, exciting! I've got the M600 in white tortoise and it's stunning. I hope you love yours too! It really is a beauty. Sigh, yeah I told myself no pens in July...and somehow, I've bumped that promise to August....mayyyyybe ;) LOL

A black and a red Lamy Safari - I intend to use them as every day work pens - I already have a work pen with blue ink, guess what colour ink will be going in these new pens when they arrive :)

Black ink? Or something jazzy like Noodler's Blue Ghost? Nothing says work efficiency like forcing your co-workers to hold a light up to memos in order to read them ;)

Edited by Feathers

No longer waiting

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

The amber is a real looker however I think the sport suffers from the same problem as the Dia 2. The nib looking too small relative to the grip section. It's a shame as especially with the Dia 2 it would be nice pen to have.

The amber is a real looker however I think the sport suffers from the same problem as the Dia 2. The nib looking too small relative to the grip section. It's a shame as especially with the Dia 2 it would be nice pen to have.

To each their own. I love it. I prefer small and it writes well, which is the prime consideration for me.

Edited by migo984

Verba volant, scripta manent

No longer waiting

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Nice one, Migo. I had not seen this colour before...

D.ick

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

Beautiful pen! Is it made of wood?

Yes, it is some sort of laminated wood. I think that's a good compromise in that price range (~$100) with a 14k nib since I heard solid wood is more prone to cracking.

And upthread, trdsf. Ghoulardi?

Yes indeed! The great Ghoulardi himself. Cleveland is without question the best city for movie hosts -- not just Ghoulardi, but Houlihan and Big Chuck/Big Chuck and Little John, The Ghoul, and Superhost.

And for on topic content, the Levenger Amethyst arrived and is gorgeous ink. :)

"Well, believe me, I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid... and I went ahead anyway."

--Crow T. Robot, Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Movie

My Flickr, if you're interested