What Pen Are You Waiting For In The Mail 2015

RMN

One that I wish I was waiting for in the mail, is the Franklin-Christoph 25 Eclipse, black w/ smoke band and Masuyama 18K stub nib. Hopefully soon.

CURRENT STABLE:

(2) Danitrio Tac Carry II / Xezo Architect / (2)(1920's era) Redipoint Flex / Libelle Vortex / Orange LE Pilot VP/ Mont Blanc Classique 144 / Dunhill Sidecar / Pilot 823 Clear Demonstrator / TWSBI 580 / Stipula Passaporto LE / Kaweco Sport WISH LIST:

MB Boheme / Platinum Hammered Sterling Silver / Pelikan M800 (clear demo) / Stipula Da Vinci / Visconti Opera Master / Delta Dolcevita Federico Oversize / Franklin-Cristoph 19 / Franklin-Christoph Model 25 w/ Masuyama nib

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TeaHive

• Feathers

• RMN

• gweimer1

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm waiting for my next office pen: a parker 51 with a really cool brown smoked bubble glass pen holder:

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q794/china_line/parker%2051_bubble%20glass%20desk%20model_11_zpsktmij9bs.png

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q794/china_line/FPN_signatur2_zps0fbd4f6c.jpg

I'm waiting for my next office pen: a parker 51 with a really cool brown smoked bubble glass pen holder:

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q794/china_line/parker%2051_bubble%20glass%20desk%20model_11_zpsktmij9bs.png

Incredible! What an amazing desk pen set!

2 x 7-packs of Pilot Varsity pens in various colors

A couple of Pilot Metropolitans

A Lamy Vista, and

Some inks and cartridges

Goulet's gang shipped within minutes of the order

Qui tam pro domino rege quam pro se ipso in hac parte sequitur.

Did you buy it in England? Andy's?

D.ick

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

Every time I see that pen holder I like it a little more. Is is hollow or solid? How stable is it?

"One can not waste time worrying about small minds . . . If we were normal, we'd still be using free ball point pens." —Bo Bo Olson

"I already own more ink than a rational person can use in a lifetime." —Waski_the_Squirrel

I'm still trying to figure out how to list all my pens down here.

Every time I see that pen holder I like it a little more. Is is hollow or solid? How stable is it?

I love the way it looks :), but I actually don't know very much about it; I'm still waiting for it. The base diameter is 4,5 cm. I hope it is solid, at least heavy enough to make it stable.

I bought it from England (Ebay), but the seller was not called Andy.

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q794/china_line/FPN_signatur2_zps0fbd4f6c.jpg

Probably arriving this month:

- Sheaffer PFM V burgundy;

- Parker Vacumatic Major burgundy (made in Canada);

- Parker Vacumatic Major black

- Esterbrook J Transitional Black

I love the way it looks :), but I actually don't know very much about it; I'm still waiting for it. The base diameter is 4,5 cm. I hope it is solid, at least heavy enough to make it stable.

I bought it from England (Ebay), but the seller was not called Andy.

Andy's pens had several. He now has one listed with an ashtray as base. Last year he had 3 or 4 different types!

Alas I already had something else and had no money left!

Good shop!

D.ick

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

Arrived today...

Parker Duofold ('40s duovac style)

Esterbrook Dip-Less desk pen w/5556 nib (yes, it's 5556, and it's really smooth)

Sengbusch Handi-pens (2)

Sheaffer Crest Triumph

...and an old Fount-O-Ink reservoir.

Got an orange/copper Estie mechanical pencil and matching pen coming... from two different sellers. Gotta love the Bay of E. Still looking for that elusive Estie BP so I can have a whole three-piece set... color not relevant so long as it isn't grievously injurious to my wallet. :)

"Well, believe me, I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid... and I went ahead anyway."

--Crow T. Robot, Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Movie

My Flickr, if you're interested

I have two outstanding orders left: an Esterbrook J in red and a complete Osmiroid 65 Lettering set. On the other side of this I just returned a cracked Geha Goldschwinge - so at least I got my money back!

Actually I am waiting on these so I can decide which pens to put back on the market - probably 10-15 pens at this rate. Nothing wrong with any of them, just not getting any use. Got to be pragmatic.

Other than that I have two more of Steve Engens super dip pen holders (in various woods) and an Hourglass adjustable oblique heading in (finally!) from PaperInkArts.

Now have a small crystal inkwell, and a bottle of Levenger Amethyst ink en route.

"Well, believe me, I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid... and I went ahead anyway."

--Crow T. Robot, Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Movie

My Flickr, if you're interested

That's fabulous! What a find!

+1. I don't normally like desk pen sets, but that one is really cool.

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

Conid Bullkfiller Minimalistica w/ fine nib.

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png

I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.

Mark Twain

I impulse bought a Parker 51 Demi with a 1.1 stub from Greg Munuskin last night. Already have slight buyers remorse, I have large hands.

Also waiting on a regular P51 and a Goulet 1.1 stub to transform my currently F nibbed Bexley Poseidon Magnum II from wimp to beast.

A Waterman from Tel Aviv. The seller said it was yellow. Yellow's my favorite color, so I had no choice.

And upthread, trdsf. Ghoulardi?

Oh my god !!! Such a thing exists !!! I'ts so great ..... Congratulations it's fantastic !!!