What Pen Are You Waiting For In The Mail 2015

RMN

White Tiger - fine point Metropolitan ordered the 1st, received today the 3rd, so an entirely 2015 pen. Inexpensive pen, but nevertheless, it got the Kon-Peki I ordered at the same time.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TeaHive

• Feathers

• RMN

• gweimer1

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

White Tiger - fine point Metropolitan ordered the 1st, received today the 3rd, so an entirely 2015 pen. Inexpensive pen, but nevertheless, it got the Kon-Peki I ordered at the same time.

I got the MR2 version (Standard international cartridges) a few weeks ago. Very nice pen for that kind of money!

D.ick

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

A Wing Sung 613-1. Only the very best for me. ;)

"Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful."

I got the MR2 version (Standard international cartridges) a few weeks ago. Very nice pen for that kind of money!

D.ick

I agree. I still have few FP, but the Metropolitan is one of my favourites. Nice grip and very lightweight, works fine for me.

Cheers

Currently, I am awaiting the arrival of an Italix Churchmans Prescriptor, Italix Parson's Essential, along with Diamine Red Dragon, Sheaffer Scrip blue, and Diamine Woodland green. Should make for a good time when they arrive :)

" There is nothing like looking, if you want to find something. You certainly usually find something, if you look, but it is not always quite the something you were after." - J.R.R. Tolkien

TeaHive, one thing that USPS does around here is that they have one delivery for mail-mail and a separate one for packages. No idea why, though. I'd keep my chin up. :)

Plus and also, I am NEVER buying inks on Amazon again. Bottles arrived, 2 out of 3 of them were, from my wife's utterly irate and substantially p***ed phone call, completely shattered when they arrived--and, since I'd already left for work, my poor definitely-not-FP-interested wife had to deal with the messes.

As soon as I figure out which 2 inks, Amazon is getting an earful. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Sorry to hear about your inks!! And I feel sorry for your wife. >_> I'm sure that was a fun adventure.

The Desiderata didn't show up yesterday after all. Tracking info said it was back at the post office. So it'll either arrive tomorrow or I'll go pick it up. Either way, tomorrow will be a glorious day!

I wasn't going to...but I happened to peek on Pendleton Brown's site and ordered up the orange TWSBI 580 AL with a broad butter line stub italic. Can't wait to get my hands on it.

post-114210-0-32550000-1420421398.png

Waiting on a grey Parker 45, had for the princely sum of $4.00.

"I was cut off from the world. There was no one to confuse or torment me, and I was forced to become original." - Franz Joseph Haydn 1732 - 1809

I just bought a small lot on Isellpens.com (not affil.)

- 2 Noodler'sXPlatinum ED Preppys;

- and also one of 'that other free Noodler's ED', the red one, Indian made, used to be available with Nikita Red, you can have other colors of it for example with Borealis Black.

I really dig the ED Preppy I already own and would like to give one or two more away as small parting gifts to some of my students.

Then, another, hopefully decent quality ED as well? Well what's not to love. That will be my fist Indian pen (and I had wanted to get my feet wet with that.)

So yay, plenty happiness for small money.

I have already bought too many this year! Amongst them, this Onoto:

post-117400-0-49277700-1420452472_thumb.jpg

And an Edacoto:

post-117400-0-39683200-1420452498_thumb.jpg

And this nib - another Frankenpen looms...

post-117400-0-84434900-1420452548_thumb.jpg

Cob

fpn_1428963683__6s.jpg “The pen of the British Empire” fpn_1423349537__swan_sign_is.jpg

A Diplomat Balance C in black, A pen I have been eyeing up for a while.

attachicon.gif10588-Black.jpg

What an extraordinary design; no wonder it caught your eye; it has certainly caught mine!

Cob

fpn_1428963683__6s.jpg “The pen of the British Empire” fpn_1423349537__swan_sign_is.jpg

What an extraordinary design; no wonder it caught your eye; it has certainly caught mine!

Cob

Yes, intriguing design.

Reminds a bit of the Waterman Serenite (although that is curved, and there is the MOKA by Mazzuoli

D.ick

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

Cob

Yes, intriguing design.

Reminds a bit of the Waterman Serenite (although that is curved, and there is the MOKA by Mazzuoli

D.ick

I've found there is so little information on the pen around so I will definitely write a review on it when it comes.

just a few........

post-117799-0-60517600-1420501409.jpg

post-117799-0-26545100-1420501415.jpg

post-117799-0-42249400-1420501431_thumb.jpg

post-117799-0-23724900-1420501441.jpg

:D

The first is a clear Kaweco Sport; I had another that I sadly lost so I had to get a new one. The second is a Hero 616; my friend holds pens really low and loves hooded nibs but couldn't afford a 51, or similar pens, so we split the cost of a pack of 616s. Third is a Parker 17 lady in italic; I recently won this pen in a PIF and I cant freaking wait for it to show up :drool: . Finally is a Vac 700; I have been looking at one of these for a little while now and thanks to amberleadavis's loaner program I can try one out :thumbup: . I can't wait for them to all show up.

I am the artist formally known as Ambrose Bierce (I recently changed my username from that). If you love me you'll check out my blog http://fpinkgeek.blogspot.com/ or follow me on Instagram and Twitter @Fp_Ink_Geek :D