What Pen Are You Waiting For In The Mail 2015

RMN

I know this feeling so well. I watch for the pens that are coming a "short distance" & then am nicely surprised when one arrives from Germany with out expedited shipping. It is ALMOST as though they were an unexpected "gift!" I have had this as well with inks & always think "wow these are certainly NICE colors........." before remembering I HAD selected them!

BUT I still think my favorite Regina Martini purchase was when I "splurged" & opted for her fasting shipping & the pen came in 2 days! I thanked her for her "Hermes" like shipping abilities & she of course acknowledged appreciation BUT reminded me this was "unusually" prompt. (Kinda like she was warning me to NOT expect it to be a regular occurrence!") And I have not since then BUT I had felt the price I paid for the pen was such a bargain that I felt I could allow the extra expense for shipping.

Just reading your post reminded me I do indeed have the brass Kaweco Sport "winding it's way to me." Nothing to be that excited about because it is only the composition of the pen that will prove different from any of the other Sports I have. But those long distance travelers can kinda slip past our radar if not vigilant.

Let us know how you like the Brass Kaweco Sport. I would have one on the way, too, but they had no EF nibs when I tried to order. Brass is an interesting innovation on a very useful pen.

"One can not waste time worrying about small minds . . . If we were normal, we'd still be using free ball point pens." —Bo Bo Olson

"I already own more ink than a rational person can use in a lifetime." —Waski_the_Squirrel

I'm still trying to figure out how to list all my pens down here.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TeaHive

• Feathers

• RMN

• gweimer1

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm waiting for a Mont Blanc slimline. Bought it on eBay, the last possible delivery date is 5/18. Seller didn't provide any tracking information.

So space and time are linked together. As we are looking across space, we are looking back in time. The further and further away those stars are the further back in time you are looking. Now you are seeing a star that is say six thousand years ago. Imagine somebody at that star looking at us They would be seeing us as we were six thousand years ago. Which of those two is now? - Alan Parsons Project The Time Machine - Temporalia (Paraphrased)

I just pulled the trigger on a Pelikan m215 EF with the rings pattern! I hope it doesn't take too long to ship from Spain!

Waiting on a Sailor ProGear II Matte black, and a Delta Dolcevita oversize. First from Japan, latter from Italy.

Looking very much forward to receiving both.

Just got my Montblanc 146 from Great Britain. Arrived in the mail as I was talking to my husband. He had to sign for it (with great fanfare). I am at work so I don't get to play with it until I get home. Boo hoo.

It's for Yew!bastardchildlil.jpg

I just got in my Kaweco Ice Sport! It pairs so nicely with my Monteverde Jewelria Mini.

post-96875-0-98566400-1430867204_thumb.jpg

I'm a geek with a fountain pen.

Do you want to know?

x1 Visconti Homo Sapiens Steel Mechanical pencil

x1 Visconti Opera Black Fountain Pen

x1 Visconti Limited Edition Opera Deep Ocean Blue Fountain pen 923ct Pd nib)

x1 Visconti Opera Master Clear Demonstrator LE Fountain Pen (23ct Dreamtouch nib)

x1 Montblanc Starwalker Extreme Ballpoint pen (I hope, currently winning bid)

x1 Visconti Van Gogh Fountain pen (Currently winning bid)

x1 Visconti Opera Elements Blue Ballpoint Pen MIB

x1 Monteverde Prima Green Swirl Fountain Pen

x1 Lamy Studio Wild Rubin Fountain pen (14k Lamy nib)

And before anyone judges, I have not bought a pen in a while. okay!

Do you want to know?

x1 Visconti Homo Sapiens Steel Mechanical pencil

x1 Visconti Opera Black Fountain Pen

x1 Visconti Limited Edition Opera Deep Ocean Blue Fountain pen 923ct Pd nib)

x1 Visconti Opera Master Clear Demonstrator LE Fountain Pen (23ct Dreamtouch nib)

x1 Montblanc Starwalker Extreme Ballpoint pen (I hope, currently winning bid)

x1 Visconti Van Gogh Fountain pen (Currently winning bid)

x1 Visconti Opera Elements Blue Ballpoint Pen MIB

x1 Monteverde Prima Green Swirl Fountain Pen

x1 Lamy Studio Wild Rubin Fountain pen (14k Lamy nib)

And before anyone judges, I have not bought a pen in a while. okay!

Dante loves you :)

Judging? What was that about casting the first stone?

D.ick

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

Dante loves you :)

Judging? What was that about casting the first stone?

D.ick

Just to add to that.... Just won the bid for the Mont Blanc ballpoint. Now bidding for the Fineliner of the same pen. I'll have to get a new case soon.

Pelikan M200 Cafe Creme. Should be in next week

Edison Beaumont Bedrock Flake EF steel nib, Lamy Joy White 1.5mm, Lamy Safari Orange, Lamy Safari Aquamarine, Hero 359's in White, Black, Red and Blue... I need to work on impulse control.

Edited by TeaHive

Another Delta should hopefully arrive soon if the Postal Gods are willing.

I need to work on impulse control.

You're funny....

Parker 61 rainbow cap

Parker 61 signet

Waterman (possibly 0552)

Esterbrook M2 pen/pencil set

Esterbrook SJ

Duke 209

Edited by gweimer1

You're funny....

Parker 61 rainbow cap

Parker 61 signet

Waterman (possibly 0552)

Esterbrook M2 pen/pencil set

Esterbrook SJ

Duke 209

Ooooohh myyyyyy. (In my best George Takei voice.)