What Pen Are You Waiting For In The Mail 2015

RMN

My TWSBI 580 should be on its way back home from Art's Nibs any day. I had him do one of his Tomahawk mods to it's B nib.

Brad

"Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind" - Rudyard Kipling
"None of us can have as many virtues as the fountain-pen, or half its cussedness; but we can try." - Mark Twain

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TeaHive

• Feathers

• RMN

• gweimer1

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My last 'big' spend.....an Ariel Kullock commission.....ooooooh it's exciting.....watch this space.....

Alex

"As many nights endure Without a moon or star So will we endure When one is gone and far "Leonard Cohen, of blessed memory(21/09/1934-7/11/2016)

...annnd I have some Ariel Kullock Parker 51 clear demonstrator Vacumatic parts coming my way. Other than needing a demi Aero hood/shell in Navy Grey, I am done building 51's from parts. Whew.. It's fun, but seven 51's is enough. Time to focus on saving for Scriptoriums!

My last 'big' spend.....an Ariel Kullock commission.....ooooooh it's exciting.....watch this space.....

Alex

Ooooohhh, I have been wanting a Kullock! Lucky you! (note: text turned green with envy :D )

"Well, believe me, I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid... and I went ahead anyway."

--Crow T. Robot, Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Movie

My Flickr, if you're interested

Finally have an Esterbrook mechanical pencil en route; now to find it a matching sibling... funny thing is, I had an Estie that would've matched it... but I gave it to my niece as part of her graduation present. No, I am not considering asking for it back. Neither am I considering sending her the pencil. :D

"Well, believe me, I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid... and I went ahead anyway."

--Crow T. Robot, Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Movie

My Flickr, if you're interested

Ooooohhh, I have been wanting a Kullock! Lucky you! (note: text turned green with envy :D )

Green with envy....snort....loved that!

Alex

"As many nights endure Without a moon or star So will we endure When one is gone and far "Leonard Cohen, of blessed memory(21/09/1934-7/11/2016)

A 144. Yeah...I don't know why I was on ebay again. I shouldn't have been, but I somwhow found myself browsing Pelikans. Then, out of curiosity, I searched up Montblanc & this gorgeous broad stub came up. I couldn't not buy it.

My TWSBI 580 should be on its way back home from Art's Nibs any day. I had him do one of his Tomahawk mods to it's B nib.

I just got in conversation With them about a Job on a 400nn . Please Do Post The nib work and a Sample writing ---asap----. Please!

Queueing up "We Are Marching To Scriptoria"

That is so bad! Clever, but bad.

Life's too short to use crappy pens.  -carlos.q

I just got in conversation With them about a Job on a 400nn . Please Do Post The nib work and a Sample writing ---asap----. Please!

You might PM amberleadavis for writing samples. Art does great work.

Life's too short to use crappy pens.  -carlos.q

not a good example of my writing (but probably IS representative! ;-)). The Pilot Falcon with ever-so-slightky miss-aligned tines arrived today from Goulet Pens (certainly not blaming the tines in them!! and should be a very minor fix). .along with a Filofax pocket notebook and some blank and grid fillers.! Whoot! Whoot! :-)

I just signed up for the ink drop... and hang'n in there for pen from Desiderata Pens . OK... now I stop!!! well... maybe after some Pilot Petites I just saw someone posting about.... they have an 8 pack of all different colors... perfect for the rest of the grandkids! ;-).... now.... where did I save that link???? ......

3 Etsy J's:9314-F, 9550, 9550

Shaeffer's Balance/Gold Lifetime nib

www.BavarianCrafts.com

sorry.. posting images isn't graceful via phone . .Dusty and I mess'n around with today's deliveries!

www.BavarianCrafts.com

hmmm guess the image isn't going to fly. oh well...

www.BavarianCrafts.com

one more try... think I was missing the 'attach' button....

post-120714-0-95013100-1426641673.jpeg

www.BavarianCrafts.com

Ordered a cheapie Baoer 388 from China and have a NOS Bexley Tuckaway in Pearl Red on the way too.

David

For so long as one hundred men remain alive,we shall never under any conditions submit to the

domination of the English. It is not for glory or riches or honours that we fight, but only for liberty, which

no good man will consent to lose but with his life.

I have ordered a Pilot Prera clear with orange ends... not a massive purchase but I'm still excited for its arrival!

Matt

I am waiting on a Monteverde Invincia Deluxe.

Looking for Japanese and French language pen pals!

Snail Mail Exchange Partipant. Letter Writer Alliance member.

I got these today. Another pleasant surprise. I knew they looked clean, but these are about as close to pristine as I've ever had. There's barely a mark on either, the eraser has never been used, the pen cap has never had ink in it.

fpn_1426714537__p3181875.jpg