What Pen Are You Waiting For In The Mail 2015

RMN

I'm expecting my WASP (aka Sheaffer) Addipoint to arrive tomorrow. So excited, as its my first vintage pen!

Image is taken from Richard Binder's site. It's his March Pen Show Tray.

post-99317-0-93877400-1425714160_thumb.jpg

μὴ ζήτει τὰ γινόμενα γίνεσθαι ὡς θέλεις, ἀλλὰ θέλε τὰ γινόμενα ὡς γίνεται

καὶεὐροήσεις. - Epictetus

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TeaHive

• Feathers

• RMN

• gweimer1

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm expecting my WASP (aka Sheaffer) Addipoint to arrive tomorrow. So excited, as its my first vintage pen!

Wow. Beautiful choice for a first vintage pen!

Waiting for a (new) Pelikan M800, fine point. Just learned that I should expect the fine to be more like a medium. :(

James

I ordered 3 Jinhau pens. Got one today. Waiting on the other 2. They are the 250 and 450 models.

This guy just came in the mail today (Pelikan M215 Lozenge):

http://i.imgur.com/JAXeXYi.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/yAZtjiq.jpg

SWEEEET!

No pens (I cannot confess in public). A Filofax notebook from Goulet, "the one whose refills fit the ARC system". And some blank refills. I am eager to test the paper with the pens in the mail.

Edited by Lamyrada

I'm waiting for a Visconti Van Gogh Mechanical Pencil with a 0.7mm nib. Also considering purchasing a Parker Duofold.

I got a very pleasant surprise in the mail today. I thought I was getting the 9314-M nib, attached to a rather plain green pen. Lookie what it turned out to be!

fpn_1425767668__p3071880.jpg

All my ordered toys have come in ... but did go to a local book store today and picked up a Lamy Safari in pink for my 8 year old grand daughter.... some a pack of purple ink and a matching Moleskine journal. Gotta start 'em sometime! I think she will be good with it. Her mom (my daughter) wants to play with it too ... ;-)

3 Etsy J's:9314-F, 9550, 9550

Shaeffer's Balance/Gold Lifetime nib

www.BavarianCrafts.com

All my ordered toys have come in ... but did go to a local book store today and picked up a Lamy Safari in pink for my 8 year old grand daughter.... some a pack of purple ink and a matching Moleskine journal. Gotta start 'em sometime! I think she will be good with it. Her mom (my daughter) wants to play with it too ... ;-)

When I was an 8 year old girl, I would have been thrilled beyond measure to get such a gift....lucky granddaughter!

Alex

"As many nights endure Without a moon or star So will we endure When one is gone and far "Leonard Cohen, of blessed memory(21/09/1934-7/11/2016)

I got a very pleasant surprise in the mail today. I thought I was getting the 9314-M nib, attached to a rather plain green pen. Lookie what it turned out to be!

fpn_1425767668__p3071880.jpg

Wow - what a beautiful color (and great nib, too)! Score, gweimer! :) Those kind of surprises are the best.

Life's too short to use crappy pens.  -carlos.q

No pens (I cannot confess in public). A Filofax notebook from Goulet, "the one whose refills fit the ARC system". And some blank refills. I am eager to test the paper with the pens in the mail.

Last year I splurged on an Arc punch, and I don't regret it. I made myself a multisubject notebook with my own custom calendar/planner in the front. I found the Arc paper to be of variable quality, so I'm glad to see there are other paper options that fit (even though I can make my own refills now). :P

Edited by rezwrrd

ooh! post pics of your new items please :)

i hope your granddaughter likes the lamy safari

New to fountain pens, older to dip pens.

Awaiting two Esterbrooks, a green SJ with a 9788 nib and a gray LJ with a 2312 nib! My Addipoint was supposed to have been delivered yesterday, but I guess bad weather is holding it up. Fingers crossed it arrives tomorrow :)

μὴ ζήτει τὰ γινόμενα γίνεσθαι ὡς θέλεις, ἀλλὰ θέλε τὰ γινόμενα ὡς γίνεται

καὶεὐροήσεις. - Epictetus

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png

I made it to the production waiting line at Scriptorium!

Renee will be working her magical touch into one of these little beauties sometime in the near future. A nice gold nib and bronze accents should set off the illuminated Amber nicely.

Edited by Jeffrey Garrett

My Instagram page.

I made it to the production waiting line at Scriptorium!

Renee will be working her magical touch into one of these little beauties sometime in the near future. A nice gold nib and bronze accents should set off the illuminated Amber nicely.

:puddle: :puddle: :puddle: :puddle: :puddle: :puddle: :puddle:

D.ick

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

Way too many....

Morrison Tourist

Eversharp Skyline - 2

Parker UK Duofold

Esterbrook parts

Morrison, Sheaffer, Jinhao 9009, I think a Carter dip pen

and...tools (nib block, cap clamp)

and...lots of sacs to start working on all this.

Edited by gweimer1