What Pen Are You Waiting For In The Mail 2015

RMN

I am still waiting for the mail to deliver my Pelikan M805 Stresemann to my FLPS... and kind of stressing out. I just want to have it already!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TeaHive

• Feathers

• RMN

• gweimer1

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm waiting on my first Vanishing Point Decimo in black w/ fine nib from Engeika.

http://www.engeika.com/data/engeika/_/70726f647563742f32303133303332335f3730393831312e4a5047003330300000660066.jpg

"I need solitary hours at a desk with good paper and a fountain pen like some people need a pill for their health." ~ Orhan Pamuk

classifieds-34568-0-28984500-1422649917.

This gorgeous Waterman 52!

"The truth may be puzzling. It may take some work to grapple with. It may be counterintuitive. It may contradict deeply held prejudices. It may not be consonant with what we desperately want to be true. But our preferences do not determine what's true..." (Carl Sagan)

I snatched up a TWSBI Vac700 in Smoke before they're all gone, and I found some Parker 51 demi and standard guts I couldn't pass up. Sigh. My Scriptorium pen fund is in danger of disappearing. Perhaps I should stay off the Internet entirely for awhile to keep temptation at bay. ^_^;

Not just my P-45 Coronet but 2 Mombo packs of ink samples are being exchanged.

I probably should go sacrifice something to the Postal Gods.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Platinum 3776 Maki-e Sakura, shipped from Engeika. Counting the days.

post-115055-0-96301100-1425576609.jpg

Edited by ScienceChick

Life's too short to use crappy pens.  -carlos.q

Got a couple Zebra G and a Leonardt Principal nibs for a Desiderata Pen I hope to get one day ... when there's inventory again. Also an Ames Compendium of Ornamental Pennmanship, for eye candy. Good thing it has a plastic cover .. might keep me from drooling all over it ....

Might have to spend my income tax return on a Falcon, instead, for the time being...

3 Etsy J's:9314-F, 9550, 9550

Shaeffer's Balance/Gold Lifetime nib

www.BavarianCrafts.com

Got a couple Zebra G and a Leonardt Principal nibs for a Desiderata Pen I hope to get one day ... when there's inventory again. Also an Ames Compendium of Ornamental Pennmanship, for eye candy. Good thing it has a plastic cover .. might keep me from drooling all over it ....

Might have to spend my income tax return on a Falcon, instead, for the time being...

are you getting the new platinum g pens?

New to fountain pens, older to dip pens.

No .. I opted for the 'regulars'. I'm coming from a Ahab Noodler's Ink 'flex' ... so will have to train a lighter hand as it is! ;-)

I'm going to practice a bit with this nib in a dip holder, until the Desiderata's are available.

3 Etsy J's:9314-F, 9550, 9550

Shaeffer's Balance/Gold Lifetime nib

www.BavarianCrafts.com

Platinum 3776 Maki-e Sakura, shipped from Engeika. Counting the days.

That's pretty, which is an understatement.

D.ick

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

I snatched up a TWSBI Vac700 in Smoke before they're all gone, and I found some Parker 51 demi and standard guts I couldn't pass up. Sigh. My Scriptorium pen fund is in danger of disappearing. Perhaps I should stay off the Internet entirely for awhile to keep temptation at bay. ^_^;

Found for you ...... Many nibs for ....nearly nothing ......

http://www.befr.ebay.be/itm/Kaweco-Deko-Federn-40-Stuck-ca-60-Jahre-alt-/181679052419?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_77&hash=item2a4cea5683

Me too. Absolutely none of them available for me to get!

I know many people love the Goulet nibs, but I still wanna point out that fountainpenrevolution also has a very decent offering on #6 nibs (plus 1 or 2 more sizes). They're about $7-11 each (for the #6, others are cheaper).

For the #6 size I tried an extra-fine and that was a-ok right 'out the box'. In another size I tried an F, which was good too, maybe just a tad dry 'out of the box' (so to speak, no box) but not scratchy at all.

Edited by mike.jane

That's pretty, which is an understatement.

D.ick

Isn't it? *sigh* It's in customs in Chicago right now.

Waiting for this......Waterman fountain and biro, from fleabay....described as 'unused to the best of sellers knowledge. £8.99.....which is pretty much a bargain, I think....post-110936-0-67740200-1425632843.jpgpost-110936-0-22293600-1425632853.jpgpost-110936-0-32953900-1425632865.jpg

"As many nights endure Without a moon or star So will we endure When one is gone and far "Leonard Cohen, of blessed memory(21/09/1934-7/11/2016)

Waiting for this......Waterman fountain and biro, from fleabay....described as 'unused to the best of sellers knowledge. £8.99.....which is pretty much a bargain, I think....attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

Nice, a Waterman Kultur Tombraider set..

Member Pajaro can tell you all about them, he has several different sets, AFAIK.

D.ick

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

A Pelikan M250 Amber Demonstrator...

PELIKAN - Too many birds in the flock to count. My pen chest has proven to be a most fertile breeding ground.

fpn_1508261203__fpn_logo_300x150.jpg

THE PELIKAN'S PERCH - A growing reference site for all things Pelikan

I apparently lost my mind -- due to stress waiting on the new Pelikan, no doubt -- and ordered both an amber Conklin Duragraph (which I've wanted since I first saw the pens) and an amber Italix Parson's Essential. Argh.

Whenever I'm having a little guilt episode for buying yet another pen, I read this thread.

The Platinum 3776 Sakura is still in customs in Chicago. :gaah: They need to stop messing with my pen!