What Pen Are You Waiting For In The Mail 2015

RMN

Finally got the Edison Nouveau Premiere I've wanted for the past few months, so hopefully that shows up soon :)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TeaHive

• Feathers

• RMN

• gweimer1

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My Edison Glenmont showed up today, while I was in the middle of DM prep for tomorrow's game. Promptly inked it, took a glamor shot, and went back to prepping. A nice EF nib.

I knew I wasn't the only DM that uses a fountain pen! :P

My group thinks I'm weird because all my DM notes are written in cursive and I do all my prep with a fountain pen.

I went ahead and ordered myself a Jinhao X450 in Porcelain the other day, and got a notice today that it shipped. :D My X750 is such a sturdy pen, so I'm excited to check out this newer pattern. I think I might get them both some Goulet nibs later on.

In a few days i should be getting another Carene and an Edson. So boring- i wonder why i never get a David Oscarson L`Harlequin or a P51 Presidential, like other people do. Well, someday my luck will turn around, maybe :unsure:

I went ahead and ordered myself a Jinhao X450 in Porcelain the other day, and got a notice today that it shipped. :D My X750 is such a sturdy pen, so I'm excited to check out this newer pattern. I think I might get them both some Goulet nibs later on.

That's exactly what I did with my Jinhao Porcelain. I offered it a flexible old gold nib. It's now another pen .....

That's exactly what I did with my Jinhao Porcelain. I offered it a flexible old gold nib. It's now another pen .....

Wonderful!! I would LIKE to have gold nibs in all my pens. Alas, I would be all the poorer, hah!

Wonderful!! I would LIKE to have gold nibs in all my pens. Alas, I would be all the poorer, hah!

I've found a full box of nibs on a second hand website for nearly nothing ....... I hope you can have the same chance soon .....

Just for you, Tea Hive .....

My last purchase (a 2 $ chinese pen ) with my gold nibs .....

fpn_1425424542___thi4234light.jpg

Awaiting an Esterbrook Music Pen! It's a dip pen nib. i got three because someone bought all the music nibs in the main store i use.

New to fountain pens, older to dip pens.

OOohh ... which dip pens fit in an Esterbrook nib, praytell? Will you use actually use them for music, or just like their lines?

3 Etsy J's:9314-F, 9550, 9550

Shaeffer's Balance/Gold Lifetime nib

www.BavarianCrafts.com

Finally succumbed to all the great reviews about the Pilot Custom 823. I ordered it from Japan though, so I expect it'll take 2-3 weeks to get here, not including time at customs. :o

Pelikan 140 EF | Pelikan 140 OBB | Pelikan M205 0.4mm stub | Pilot Custom Heritage 912 PO | Pilot Metropolitan M | TWSBI 580 EF | Waterman 52 1/2v

OOohh ... which dip pens fit in an Esterbrook nib, praytell? Will you use actually use them for music, or just like their lines?

im planning on using a japanese model that has a holder for both nibs like g nibs and tubular models

i hope that they fit into the nib holder D: it looks like this

http://www.kallipos.de/feder-r-esterbrook-co-499-music-pen.jpg

im just going to use it for the lines. i love the triple tines!

thank you for asking

New to fountain pens, older to dip pens.

I've liked the styling of the Sheaffer Valor for some time and I finally won one at a verrrrry reasonable price on the 'bay. I breathlessly await its arrival.

Not exactly in the mail per se, but I'm waiting for Noodler's feeds to be back in stock at Anderson Pens so I can continue tinkering with my (fle)x450. I was trying to modify the stock Jinhao feed to keep up with the Noodler's nib and Ease My Flex mod, and ended up mangling the plastic feed a little. I couldn't leave almost good enough alone!

http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g456/rezwrrd/pens/065F1759-249F-4301-9127-81E7C568C76D.jpg

Not exactly in the mail per se, but I'm waiting for Noodler's feeds to be back in stock at Anderson Pens so I can continue tinkering with my (fle)x450.

Me too. Absolutely none of them available for me to get!

www.esterbrook.net All Esterbrook, All the Time.

Me too. Absolutely none of them available for me to get!

I should have probably clarified that I know it's not your fault they're still out of stock. Hopefully Nathan can get that worked out with his suppliers. I really like that he's made replacement parts for his pens available to tinkerers, and hope that he can continue to do so.

Edited by rezwrrd

I should have probably clarified that I know it's not your fault they're still out of stock. Hopefully Nathan can get that worked out with his suppliers. I really like that he's made replacement parts for his pens available to tinkerers, and hope that he can continue to do so.

No worries, did not take it that way. :) The problem with being a one man show is, well, it's a one man show and he is pulled in so many directions.

www.esterbrook.net All Esterbrook, All the Time.

Just ordered two Scriptorium pens.

Now I´ll just have to wait the terrible 4-5 weeks manufacturing time.