What Pen Are You Waiting For In The Mail 2015

RMN

I haven't bought a pen in 2015 (two whole weeks) but I'm still waiting on one from 2014. Actually, I received it in 2014, but it seemed to me that the nib was damaged, and I sent it back to be replaced. That's apparently going to take a little while, as right after Christmas is a busy season for returns.

What is it? Oh, a Delta Serena. I do hope that the replacement works out for me. I'm not looking for a new favorite, just another good pen, and my only one from Italy.

Edited by ISW_Kaputnik

"So convenient a thing it is to be a reasonable creature, since it enables one to find or make a reason for everything one has a mind to do."

- Benjamin Franklin

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TeaHive

• Feathers

• RMN

• gweimer1

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A Jinhao I bid on by mistake, but for the price I'm not complaining, and if it writes well, it has a good chance at being a new daily writer. Nice looking pen regardless.

Yes, I know, I'm a doof for bidding in error. I think it's going to prove to be a happy accident. :D

"Well, believe me, I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid... and I went ahead anyway."

--Crow T. Robot, Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Movie

My Flickr, if you're interested

Purchased an Esterbrook J in black (I know - what was I thinking) from Pendemonium's update yesterday. It's a Gregg nib, so this should be interesting!

I'm waiting on a Gama Raja from ASAPens... hopefully it'll be here next week. I'm quite excited for it :)

Here to help when I know, learn when I don't, and pass on the information to anyone I can :)

Purchased an Esterbrook J in black (I know - what was I thinking) from Pendemonium's update yesterday. It's a Gregg nib, so this should be interesting!

But do you know how to write in Gregg shorthand, so as to make full use of this pen? :)

A striated green Sheaffer Balance, from the classifieds here on FPN. I can't wait -- getting very impatient! :D Who says they shouldn't deliver mail on Sunday, anyway??

Pelikan M1000 EF

Pilot Parallel 1.5mm

Pilot Parallel 2.4mm

Pilot Parallel 3.8mm

Pilot Parallel 6.0mm

Pelikan 140 EF | Pelikan 140 OBB | Pelikan M205 0.4mm stub | Pilot Custom Heritage 912 PO | Pilot Metropolitan M | TWSBI 580 EF | Waterman 52 1/2v

I was not going to buy any pens until may at the earliest but I found a webshop that still have Parker Frontier in stock so I am now waiting for a translucent blue Parker Frontier and a bottle of Pelikan 4001 Blue Black ink.

I just bought a FPR Triveni Junior in blue mottled ebonite and with their flex nib. My first flex pen.

They're having a sale, so it'll come with a free Dilli Piston filler. That's good as I am stocking on inexpensive giveaway pens.

I also bought some additional nibs for 3 different pens. For example an EF #6 to make a Jinhao x450 more attractive to people around me (another one on the inexpensive giveaway stockpile, and has been there for a long time).

I'm also still waiting for a vintage gold nib for another pen (bought at fivestarpens.com) It's going on 3 weeks soon. Hope it'll arrive soon and hasn't been swiped instead.

So, happiness is I.

Edited by mike.jane

Just Arrived. Never has a black pen looked so understated yet so beautiful to my eyes.

Nakaya Portable Writer (Black) broad nib

post-118225-0-96776600-1421677775_thumb.jpg

Just Arrived. Never has a black pen looked so understated yet so beautiful to my eyes.

So understated the pen is not visible....

But the box + contents looks promising......

D.ick

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

Please show the pen! :)

Not waiting on any pens at the moment.

I am waiting for some money for some pens, currently....... :D

D.ick

~

~

So understated the pen is not visible....

But the box + contents looks promising......

D.ick

Please show the pen! :)

Oops!!!

Here you go:

post-118225-0-86381700-1421740358_thumb.jpg

Yep, sleek and understated....

D.ick

~

~

Beautiful Nakaya! I'm waiting for something maybe not quite as svelte, but also an understated black and gold - Sailor ebonite King of Pen.

post-114166-0-89551400-1421759765.jpg