What Pen Are You Waiting For In The Mail 2015

RMN

I have a new shiro Decapod as well, with a perfect 0.6 mm stub. Which nib did you get?

Hi Jim

I have a .7 stub--my favorite everyday nib--and I plan to use this pen everyday for the rest of my life! I also have a shiro piccolo which is a deep chocolate brown, with a beautiful honey colored section and almost no step due to the urushi built up on the threads and step. The decapod is lighter both in color and girth, just exquisite. It is a wonderful pen and a perfect size for my hands.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TeaHive

• Feathers

• RMN

• Thier.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, how long did I stay on the wagon this time, 10 days :blush: ? Well, I've fallen off again. I am waiting for the following:

Pilot 78G Fountain Pen, Black – Medium

Jinhao #159 Black Fountain Pen

Baoer #388 Black

Platinum Plaisir Fountain Pen - Black – Medium

But the credit card bill has arrived. Ouch :doh: !

307px-Street_cleaning_equipment._St._Lou

I think I am motivated now to climb back up on that wagon again, and stay there this time :roller1: .

On a sacred quest for the perfect blue ink mixture!

ink stained wretch filling inkwell

I think I am motivated now to climb back up on that wagon again, and stay there this time :roller1: .

ROFLOL!!!!!!!!!... http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/laughing/laughing-smiley-face.gif

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

ROFLOL!!!!!!!!!... http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/laughing/laughing-smiley-face.gif

I think I detect a slight note of scepticism here??

fpn_1412827311__pg_d_104def64.gif

“Them as can do has to do for them as can’t.

And someone has to speak up for them as has no voices.”

Granny Aching

I have a 'thing' for these little guys. Cheap and cheerful and just fun to have around. These two are on their way to me.......

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

OH. MY. I just got the new dark purple and metallic violet yesterday. Adding Cognac to my list!

S.T. Dupont Olympio Vertigo Chinese Lacquer

Lamy 2000

Nakaya Portable Cigar "Bamboo by Silver Powder"

Omas Ogiva Cocktail

Faber-Castell Ondoro

Sailor Profit 1911 Realo

Wow, how long did I stay on the wagon this time, 10 days :blush: ? Well, I've fallen off again. I am waiting for the following:

Pilot 78G Fountain Pen, Black – Medium

Jinhao #159 Black Fountain Pen

Baoer #388 Black

Platinum Plaisir Fountain Pen - Black – Medium

But the credit card bill has arrived. Ouch :doh: !

307px-Street_cleaning_equipment._St._Lou

It all arrived today. Okay, back on the wagon now. I think it'll take a while to digest all of this.

That Platinum Plaisir has an odd looking cartridge. Something new to adjust to.

On a sacred quest for the perfect blue ink mixture!

ink stained wretch filling inkwell

Sterling silver MB with white gold 14k OB nib:

http://i.imgur.com/MJzgZuw.jpg

That is a fine pen. I enjoy sterling silver pens, although I am not really into vintage (not sure that this pen which I think is from the '70's is necessarily vintage?). If you get the time I would enjoy reading a review of this pen when you receive it :)

Delta Silver Collection Presitge from Marte Modena. They need to quit selling stuff I like. :rolleyes:

http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/2FkAAOSw~bFWJfCa/s-l1600.jpg

Parker 45 in Burgundy

(I'm branching out from my usual Parker Falcons)

plus lots of inks, and once I find a pen I like that comes in lots of funky colours that match all those inks, there'll be a whole load more pens coming through the post box!

Noihvo--Nice, very nice, enjoy your great new toy.

I finally gave in to temptation over the weekend and ordered a TWSBI Eco. The reviews were just too good and I really nnjoy the TWSBI's I already have. Of course I couldn't stop there, and had to continue my obsession with inexpensive but quality Asian pens so I ordered (another) Preppy to go with it. Then I realized how much I enjoy my old Hero 329--it's perfect for editing and highlighting with blood-red ink--so I picked up a 3-pack from the evil place for ridiculously cheap. That should do for a while.

Parker Duofold Junior (UK, c. 1962) in British Racing Green or something like that, with a juicy #10 OB nib.

Practice, patience, perseverance

Edison Herald Amber Tortoise with 18k EF nib.....

The PEN (with two-tone steel nib) will arrive tomorrow (10/29)....the 18k nib, later next week...

Did I mention....I'm STOKED???!!!:)

Also have a 7-pen acrylic stand coming in tomorrow from Penn State Industries....

Always try to get the dibs...on fountain pens with EF nibs!!

I'm currently waiting for my Mabie Todd Swan 3360 (Medium Nib). I sent it away for work on the nib. Hopefully it'll be back with me by next week.http://www.vintagefountainpens.co.uk/published/publicdata/ECOMMERCE/attachments/SC/products_pictures/IMG_8602_enl.JPG

W.S.P

Custom Edison Beaumont in black ebonite and acrylic with ruthenium plated nib and hardware:

fpn_1446062066__img_1085.jpg

fpn_1446062101__img_1084.jpg

Fountain pens forever and forever a hundred years fountain pens, all day long forever, forever a hundred times, over and over Fountain Pen Network Adventures dot com!

- Joe

Waiting for the burnt orange M 800. Medium nib. Hurry Christmas hurry fast, pleas Christmas don't be late.

My nibmeeister ink series. Waterman Mysterious Blue, Scheaffer Skrip Blue, Scheaffer Skrip Red, Waterman Tender Purple, and some empty bottles for mixing blurples burgundys, and some frankeninks.

Qui tam pro domino rege quam pro se ipso in hac parte sequitur.