Top Posters In This Topic

• perfaddict

• Freddy

• mehandiratta

• Tanzanite

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Visconti Divina Desert Springs, fine Palladium nib, Aurora blue,

Montegrappa Parola yellow, fine steel nib, Rohrer & Klingner Dokumentus dark blue

Zwei Dinge sind unendlich, das Universum und die menschliche Dummheit, aber bei dem Universum bin ich mir noch nicht ganz sicher. (Einstein)

http://www.facebook.com/GuentherDebertin

Lamy Studio, medium nib with Pilot Iroshizuku Tsuki-Yo

Pilot Vanishing Point/Caplesss with Pelikan Edelstein Topaz

Finally trying my new purple Visconti (waiting for a fresh bottle of the "perfect" ink to arrive). Buttery smooth! Also trying my new Conklin Duragraph. Uh, yeah. Not so much.

Hellow my friends ....

I am using Faber Castell Ondoro.... Inked with Sailor Jentle Shigure ..... And using JK Cedar Paper....

fpn_1449043077__ondoro_1.jpg

fpn_1449043259__ondoro_2.jpg

The nib is uber smooth.... best steel nib ever....

vaibhav mehandiratta

architect & fountain pen connoisseur

blog | instagram | twitter

I will be using this one to write a few letters today. The nib is NOT ultra-smooth; I don't like nibs like that.....

Verba volant, scripta manent

fpn_1449105843__chrispldest.jpg

Fred

I write precisely because I am a chemist.......

The memories were burning inside me.........

~ Primo Levi

I started the morning with my Lamy Studio filled with L'Artisan Pastelier Callifolio Bleu Pacifique. Later in the morning, I moved to my Bexley Submariner with DeAtramentis Ferdinand von Zeppelin. My noon meeting required another change to my Conklin Duragraph 1.1 stub filled with L'Artisan Pastelier Classique Carmin. The mail arrived in the afternoon, which included a new Jinhao 450, which I cleaned, then filled with Waterman South Seas. The Jinhao writes quite nicely and will be a permanent addition to my fountain pens at work.

"Today will be gone in less than 24 hours. When it is gone, it is gone. Be wise, but enjoy! - anonymous today

I'm sensing a stub collection is starting.

I started the morning with my Lamy Studio filled with L'Artisan Pastelier Callifolio Bleu Pacifique. Later in the morning, I moved to my Bexley Submariner with DeAtramentis Ferdinand von Zeppelin. My noon meeting required another change to my Conklin Duragraph 1.1 stub filled with L'Artisan Pastelier Classique Carmin. The mail arrived in the afternoon, which included a new Jinhao 450, which I cleaned, then filled with Waterman South Seas. The Jinhao writes quite nicely and will be a permanent addition to my fountain pens at work.

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

Everything I need for work today (Lamy 2000 and Audio-Technica ATH-M50x).

LamyHeadphones.jpg

Pens so far:

Montblanc 146, Lamy 2000 Fountain, Lamy 2000 Rollerball, Vintage Parker 45, Parker 45 Special, Platinum Preppy, Jinhao 159

Hellow my friends ....

I am using Faber Castell Ondoro.... Inked with Sailor Jentle Shigure ..... And using JK Cedar Paper....

fpn_1449043077__ondoro_1.jpg

fpn_1449043259__ondoro_2.jpg

The nib is uber smooth.... best steel nib ever....

nice looking pen.

"Friendship is the purest love. It is the highest form of Love where nothing is asked for, no condition, where one simply enjoys giving.”
- Osho

-Sheaffer imperial 440 loaded with waterman mysterious blue.

-Sheaffer 100 loaded with my own mix of waterman tender purple and sheaffer turquoise and parker penman ebony.

Recite, and your Lord is the most Generous  Who taught by the pen

Taught man that which he knew not (96/3-5)

Snailmail3.png Snail Mail