What Pens Are You Using Today 2

______Zaphod_Beeblebrox

Platinum 3776 Chartres with blue pigment cart. and my Lamy Safari with Diamine Red Dragon

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• perfaddict

• Freddy

• mehandiratta

• Tanzanite

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pelikan m800 that just game in the mail from a FPN user :) Inked with Iroshizuku Kon peki!

That's a great writer! My 805 is inked with Kon Peki also.

My biggest problem is never having a lot to write down, yet so many nice pens I want to write with.

Congrats by the way.

Edited by mudman

Lamy Safari - transparent with a lamy violet cartridge in it and 1.1 italic nib. I writes beautifully is smooth and I believe you could use that type of nib in the Safari all day and it would be comfortable. :D

Yea I managed to post my first picture of a fountain pen - thank you Mr Photobucket...

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa33/gordonhooker/20150625_082226_zpsefhrctvy.jpg

Edited by GordonOZ

Nature is the one song of praise that never stops singing. - Richard Rohr

Poets don't draw. They unravel their handwriting and then tie it up again, but differently. - Jean Cocteau

Ο Θεός μ 'αγαπάς

1940's Blue Marble Parker Duofold F nib with Parker Blue-Black will take me to the weekend.

Parker 51, broad stub, Aurora Black (like writing with a fully-loaded paintbrush, you can't miss these letters on the page, but you could put out small fires)

Sheaffer Sovereign piston-fill, Diamine Blue Velvet

and for writing a couple of letters,

Pilot wood-grained desk pen with Diamine Ancient Copper (super fine nib)

“When the historians of education do equal and exact justice to all who have contributed toward educational progress, they will devote several pages to those revolutionists who invented steel pens and blackboards.” V.T. Thayer, 1928

Check out my Steel Pen Blog

"No one is exempt from talking nonsense; the mistake is to do it solemnly."

-Montaigne

Pilot Capless (Bold) with J Herbin Stormy Grey

Monteverde Intima (Goulet Fine) with Pilot Iroshizuku Ku-Jaku

Edited by volkswagenfox21

These are inked up and in use today:

Newton - Waterman Gentleman in rolled gold - Sheaffer jade flattop from the 20's

post-5351-0-63802300-1435260142_thumb.jpg

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

These are inked up and in use today:

Newton - Waterman Gentleman in rolled gold - Sheaffer jade flattop from the 20's

I love that Newton.

“When the historians of education do equal and exact justice to all who have contributed toward educational progress, they will devote several pages to those revolutionists who invented steel pens and blackboards.” V.T. Thayer, 1928

Check out my Steel Pen Blog

"No one is exempt from talking nonsense; the mistake is to do it solemnly."

-Montaigne

I love that Newton.

I love all three......but especially the Waterman.

Gimme,gimme, gimme.

Ian

1. Onyx chaterlaine Parker Duofold filled I think with a sample of Mont Blanc blue ink that I was given at the last Fountain Pen Geeks meeting in London

2. Wood grain Swan that is VERY wet, almost monsoonal in its deposition

3. Grey spiral Palladium dating from around 1937. Decent medium nib without much flex but very excited about this pen as it was sold to me as a no name and Palladium was a sub brand of Unique which I have a soft spot for, even if it was a third tier manufacturer. And I managed to avoid any puns about 50 shades....

TWSBI Mini, EF, with Waterman Serenity/Florida Blue

J. Burchett
"A pen transmits the voice of the soul" - Fennel Hudson
round-letter-exc.png

Conid Minimalistica medium (Ti) nib/Organic Studios Manganese ink

Same today.

3 days in a row. Hmmmm... Says something about the pen....