______Zaphod_Beeblebrox

fpn_1434167811__mb_pinstripe_office1.jpg

fpn_1434167846__mb_pinstripe_office2.jpg

fpn_1434167873__mb_pinstripe_office3.jpg

fpn_1434167902__mb_pinstripe_office4.jpg

Ink = Monblanc Lavender Purple

Pen = MB 146 Sterling pinstripe

Notebook = Moleskine

Day = Friday in the office looking forward to the weekend.

Action = Whips out pen to jot some notes.

Feeling = Pen and ink cheers me up!

Oh Max, how I love your purple ink, I have used my various bottles for years.

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• perfaddict

• Freddy

• mehandiratta

• Tanzanite

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh Max, how I love your purple ink, I have used my various bottles for years.

Thanks. MB Lavender is a wonderfully shading purple I am liking a lot.

Today I used my c. 1940 Sheaffer OS Balance vac with De Atramentic Sherlock Holmes. It's running low on ink and has darkened considerably, to look almost black in color. One of my favorite pens, with a wonderfully reshaped nib by Ron Zorn (no affiliation).

Derek's Pens and Pencils

I am always looking for new penpals! Send me a pm if you'd like to exchange correspondence. :)

Among the pens that I have used today was my Delta Horsepower with stub fusion nib. The ink is Caran d'Ache Idyllic Blue - my recent favorite blue ink. Excellent flow, quick drying, some water resistance, and has little feathering or bleed through even on the cheap paper I was writing on.

"Today will be gone in less than 24 hours. When it is gone, it is gone. Be wise, but enjoy! - anonymous today

Actually today I have been using a cheap Sheafer calligraphy fine nib pen, only because I left my work bag in the car.... :)

Nature is the one song of praise that never stops singing. - Richard Rohr

Poets don't draw. They unravel their handwriting and then tie it up again, but differently. - Jean Cocteau

Ο Θεός μ 'αγαπάς

Waterman Gentleman in Rolled Gold:

post-5351-0-67043000-1434387316_thumb.jpg

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Waterman Gentleman in Rolled Gold:

Ooooooh! Now That's a nice pen.

I'm not normally a big fan of shiny shiney, but this is a beaut.

Ian

Amazon had a deal on a new Waterman Carene that I couldn't resist so that is my pen today. With Waterman Mysterious Blue ink.

Very happy with the newest member to my hoard.

I am no longer very active on FPN but feel free to message me. Or send me a postal letter!

Accompanying others this Ancora le 500/XXX..forgot the name....If

ya know..let me know.....Filled with the blues...................................

fpn_1434414664__ancora.jpg

Fred

Good nite................................................................................................

Newton pens Orville:

post-5351-0-82782800-1434482610_thumb.jpg

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Today I used the following:

Pilot Varsity M with Noodler's Black

Pilot Vanishing Point F with Aurora Black

Conklin Symetrik F with Waterman Florida Blue

Parker Duofold Sr. 1927 with Noodler's Zhivago

Derek's Pens and Pencils

I am always looking for new penpals! Send me a pm if you'd like to exchange correspondence. :)

Wow, you guys have such nice pens, I am insanely envious! Currently making do with a couple of tatty old sticks, thus:

fpn_1434537236__dippers_-_copy.jpg

Wow, you guys have such nice pens, I am insanely envious! Currently making do with a couple of tatty old sticks, thus:

Those may be "tatty old sticks" but, I bet your handwriting is nice, though.

"One can not waste time worrying about small minds . . . If we were normal, we'd still be using free ball point pens." —Bo Bo Olson

"I already own more ink than a rational person can use in a lifetime." —Waski_the_Squirrel

I'm still trying to figure out how to list all my pens down here.

Using a pair of oranges today.

Lamy AL-Star in copper orange with and outrageous 1.9mm nib.

And

For more realistic note taking, a Lady Duofold in the red plastic (permanite or something) that I re-sacced last night for the first time.

The Lamy is just using the included Lamy blue cartridge, and the Lady Duofold is using Aurora black.

“When the historians of education do equal and exact justice to all who have contributed toward educational progress, they will devote several pages to those revolutionists who invented steel pens and blackboards.” V.T. Thayer, 1928

Check out my Steel Pen Blog

"No one is exempt from talking nonsense; the mistake is to do it solemnly."

-Montaigne