What Pens Are You Using Today 2

______Zaphod_Beeblebrox

Franklin Christoph 66 with Masuyama stub and Diamine Oxblood, and my new (to me) Pilot CH 912 with SF nib and Iroshizuku Tsuki Yo

The praise of the praiseworthy is above all rewards.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• perfaddict

• Freddy

• mehandiratta

• Tanzanite

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I´m using my brand new Scriptorium pens.

Idyll (Illuminated Amber with a medium cursive italic by Pendleon Brown), inked with Faber Castell Hazelnut Brown

Master Scrivener (Conway Stewart Dartmoor medium nib), inked with Iroshizuku Kon Peki

Wonderful stuff :)

Edited by Occipital Lobe

I like how this post is titled "...penS..." that we're using today. Because, of course it's more than one!

Today is my Pelikan m215 and Kara's Kustoms Ink (green & brass)

Montblanc Jules Verne Fountain Pen, Ballpoint and Pencil plus No.166 Document Marker.

My current workplace set up.

fpn_1431477492__fortyfivepkflighter.jpg

Fred

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss,

the abyss gazes also into you.

~ F. Nietzsche

Waterman Phileas and a yellow Jinhao 599. Diamine Sherwood Green in both pens.

Finally wrote the ink out of my Lamy Orange LE Al-Star today!

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Black and rhodium Sailor Pro Gear with F nib and J Herbin Eclat de Saphir ink. This ink turned our to work nicely in my dry Sailor pen.

Esterbrook J, black, Parker Quink Royal Blue

Look at my horse, my horse is amazing!!!

I'm, going to flush and fill those Faber Castell bought from E-Bay ...... I love those heavy pens ....

fpn_1431543287__img_0348.jpgfpn_1431543439__img_0349.jpgfpn_1431543407__img_0353.jpg

Sheaffer Triumph vacuum fill Statesman in understated brown, with Diamine Antique Copper ink. Great combo.

Also my c. 1960's MB 12, with Noodler's Galileo Manuscript Brown

In a brownish-red mood recently.

“When the historians of education do equal and exact justice to all who have contributed toward educational progress, they will devote several pages to those revolutionists who invented steel pens and blackboards.” V.T. Thayer, 1928

Check out my Steel Pen Blog

"No one is exempt from talking nonsense; the mistake is to do it solemnly."

-Montaigne

Parker 45 Harlequin black shield, Pelikan m200 older model with EF nib and Cross Solo. All with Pilot Blue ink. Always surprised how well made and how well the Cross Solo writes considering its low price.

My Sailor Pro Gear, F, with J Herbin Eclat de Saphir is such a lovely combination that I do not want to put it away.

Edited by Tanzanite

Today has been a SF Pilot Falcon with Iroshizuku Ku-jaku

M Pilot Metropolitan with MB Toffee Brown

EF FPR Dilli with Tsuki-yo and then Yama-budo.

Next up is probably a F Metropolitan with Fuyu-syogun. I don't like the combination but need to use it so I can change the ink soon!