• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• perfaddict

• Freddy

• mehandiratta

• Tanzanite

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Parker Sonnet F nib with Parker black ink cartridge, which is almost empty. AND... my Montblanc 90 years Meisterstuck LeGrand F nib with Montblanc Royal Blue.

-William S. Park

“My two fingers on a typewriter have never connected with my brain. My hand on a pen does. A fountain pen, of course. Ball-point pens are only good for filling out forms on a plane. - Graham Greene

Finished up some journaling with the MB Agatha Christie and cleaned out the pen. It had been in use for a few months; now it's time for a switch.

MB Carlo Collodi, F, Akkerman Bekakt Haags is still in rotation, both for journaling at home and notes at work.

MB Fitzgerald, B/BB, MB Leonardo red chalk for headlines, emphasis, etc.

journaling / tinkering with pens / sailing / photography / software development

СОЮЗ 1950 - Accordion Filler

СОЮЗ 1970 - Big Gold Stainless

Look at my horse, my horse is amazing!!!

Using my Pilot Penmanship EF today, filled with J. Herbin 1670 Stormy Grey. No idea why I am using this beautiful ink in a pen with an EF nib as you get none of the shading of the gold flecks with it but she still writes like a beauty.

fpn_1424367745__img_1607.jpg

“Do not go gentle into that good night.

Rage, rage against the dying of the light.”

Dylan Thomas

Nussbaum Pen - Jon Ross Blue-Ivory - Montblanc Blue/Black

Jinhao X750 Shimmering Sands - 1.1 Goulet - Chesterfield Antique Yankee

I just bought a red Lamy safari for $36 (canadian moniez) at a local pen store with turquoise cartridge and a piston convertor. Its not writing like butter as I saw in the store...je déteste mon vie

"But it is the same with humanity as with the tree. The more he seeks to rise into the height and light, the more vigorously do his roots struggle earthward, downward, into the dark and deep – into the evil." - Nietzsche, Friedrich Wilhelm. Thus Spoke Zarathustra.

The last day or two I have been using my navy blue Parker 45 pen and pencil set. The pen has a very nice medium steel nib and is filled with Chesterfield Capri blue ink.

Adam

Dayton, OH

It is the glory of God to conceal a matter; to search out a matter is the glory of kings.

-- Prov 25:2

Today I have used three pens:

Parker 25, M, Iroshizuku Kon Peki.

Parker 25, M, J Herbin Poussiere de Lune.

Parker 25, M, Waterman Mysterious Blue.

:)

Writing with a Pelikan M400 white tortoise today. It was purchased on eBay used and marked as having a broad nib. I'm not a huge fan of broad nibs but it was so cheap that I decided to get it anyways and maybe send it to a nibmeister down the road to turn it into a stub. To my shock and surprise the nib wasn't a broad at all. It was a stub! So now I'm even more thrilled. I took a close up picture to confirm my observations when I wrote with it.

http://i.imgur.com/6NrotuA.jpg