What's Your Favorite Fountain Pen Accessory?

Sky Fountain Pens

Hello Everyone,

Hi, whats your favorite fountain pen accessory that you have are using or have used?

Thanks

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountainpenlady

• Cepasaccus

• risingsun

• sargetalon

The nakaya urushi pen pillow or the vintage desk pen stand for Sheaffer, apparently custom made of Carrara marble, in the 30s.

Nomadic case - pens go back-and-forth to work and travel all over the place. If I have my pens I have the case with me. If I have the case, I have my pens with me (and two pencils, lead, small post-its, a Leatherman scissors, blotter napkin, ...).

Brian

One test is worth a thousand expert opinions.

Some 10-15 inkwell sets; 8-9 single inkwells....sadly mostly not used. Either through evaporation or it is too big.

This one that does seal, holds 50ml with the insert, 70 with out and I just don't use that much of any one ink.

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm300/BoBoOlson/Inkwells/IMAG0218-1.jpg

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm300/BoBoOlson/Inkwells/IMAG0219-1.jpg

In reference to P. T. Barnum; to advise for free is foolish, ........busybodies are ill liked by both factions.

Ransom Bucket cost me many of my pictures taken by a poor camera that was finally tossed. Luckily, the Chicken Scratch pictures also vanished.

The cheapest lessons are from those who learned expensive lessons. Ignorance is best for learning expensive lessons.

My favorite is the Blue Mountain Pottery Pelikan pen stand...

post-95756-0-70187000-1417649257_thumb.jpg

PELIKAN - Too many birds in the flock to count. My pen chest has proven to be a most fertile breeding ground.

fpn_1508261203__fpn_logo_300x150.jpg

THE PELIKAN'S PERCH - A growing reference site for all things Pelikan

My favourite accessory is having a second, short standard international cartridge in the barrel ready to go when the first runs out. I always thought it was cool that people did that with their pens at school. I was a bit jealous that I couldn't do that with my Lamy!

My favourite accessory is having a second, short standard international cartridge in the barrel ready to go when the first runs out. I always thought it was cool that people did that with their pens at school. I was a bit jealous that I couldn't do that with my Lamy!

Sheesh, it's like you're just begging for a reason to buy another pen!

Sun%20Hemmi2.jpg