Difference Between Lamy Safari Le White/ Black Vs Current Editions?

gammada

There's a guy offering me a couple of Safari's "Limited Edition" black and white pens that according to him were bought in 2008 or so.

However, I just can quite find the difference between those and the current editions. Anyone knows what should I be looking for?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gammada

• James TPC

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as I recall there is no difference. After releasing the Gloss Black and the White as their "Special Editions" for that year, Lamy choose later to continue to make them as a standard line in the following year's catalogue. Personally I think the white is particularly nice with the grey detailings.

I hope that's some help!

James

Selling pens & pencils online since 2006
The Pen Company

As far as I recall there is no difference. After releasing the Gloss Black and the White as their "Special Editions" for that year, Lamy choose later to continue to make them as a standard line in the following year's catalogue. Personally I think the white is particularly nice with the grey detailings.

I hope that's some help!

James

Hi James,

Thanks for clearing this up! Considering there's no discernible differences, I'd rather buy the standard editions than paying a premium for those supposedly LE's.

Also, I agree with you, the white looks awesome with the grey details on the o-ring and cross cap. BTW you've got a fastastic store!