Sailor's Full Ink Lines Including Shop Exclusives Compiled In A Post?

Algester

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Algester

• Tinjapan

• white_lotus

• Cyber6

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That is one of the most easily available sailor inks. I have 3.

Really? My experience is that Shosaikan are quite tricky to get hold of...

Edited by AndyYNWA

YNWA - JFT97

Instagram: inkyandy

Really? My experience is that Shosaikan are quite tricky to get hold of...

I go to Tokyo every month and have gone to shousaikan 4 times. Every time, both the inks were in stock to purchase in multiple numbers. However, I never purchased again after the first time since I had bought 3 bottles each of both the colors.

For Japanese, this is quite easy to get if you can go to Tokyo. Your seller (cool-japan) is based out of Tokyo and it would be easy for him to get this.

Of course they don't have any public email id so that you can mail them and ask, but I think you can call and ask for availability. I dropped in unannounced.

I go to Tokyo every month and have gone to shousaikan 4 times. Every time, both the inks were in stock to purchase in multiple numbers. However, I never purchased again after the first time since I had bought 3 bottles each of both the colors.

For Japanese, this is quite easy to get if you can go to Tokyo. Your seller (cool-japan) is based out of Tokyo and it would be easy for him to get this.

Of course they don't have any public email id so that you can mail them and ask, but I think you can call and ask for availability. I dropped in unannounced.

I am not sure if this store is located in Tokyo. But the price in eBay drives so crazy recently. :mellow:

I am not sure if this store is located in Tokyo. But the price in eBay drives so crazy recently. :mellow:

The store is located in Tokyo. I believe since this is an auction, the price is so absurd.

I would request that even if you can afford the prices, please do not bid. It will just encourage the seller to list more.

And maybe.....

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

The swatch I posted came from the kindle version of a periodical, so the color is likely to be a close approximation only. Edited by Tinjapan

Tha actual store is in Tokyo. I doubt it is the store that is selling it on eBay, rather a private collector.

I've been watching that one for a few days, just for the fun of it. People are completely bonkers! The seller also had a bottle of Tomiya ink (Akita Green Brown). It sold yesterday for $109.50. Quite bizarre.

I would say Chinese buyers... but what I can say I appreciate the beauty of the color though it's probably there in my want to rebuy ink

I must say that Shosaikan Seiran is one of the most beautiful inks that Sailor has ever produced. I got by bottle from Atsu, and am tempted to order another bottle from him.

Rationalizing pen and ink purchases since 1967.

Pheasant, Ibis, and Jay already sold out ("in negotiations"). Sorry Sailor, there is no reason for this.

I must say that Shosaikan Seiran is one of the most beautiful inks that Sailor has ever produced. I got by bottle from Atsu, and am tempted to order another bottle from him.

It's my main use blue. :)

Seriously, what the heck is happening?? Why are the prices so crazy lately?!

And who pays $180 for Sailor ink? I saw an auction recently that is still going for MB LE Sakura from 2007 (8?) and it's up to $280.

For 30 mL.

Seriously, what the heck is happening?? Why are the prices so crazy lately?!

And who pays $180 for Sailor ink? I saw an auction recently that is still going for MB LE Sakura from 2007 (8?) and it's up to $280.

For 30 mL.

I also saw the bids for the Shosaikan Seiran was up to $185! It's f***ing crazy!

YNWA - JFT97

What in the world!!

I could not believe the price is completely out of control. :(

Especially since Mew says it's easily obtainable....

YNWA - JFT97

Is easily obtainable if you live in Tokyo. I don't believe the store does any kind of shipping. So I am not sure if it is easy even if you live in Japan (but far from Tokyo).

Still ... the price for an ink that is still current and in stock?? CRAZY!!! :wacko:

On the other hand.. now I know how to pay college for my teenage girls. :lol:

Edited by Cyber6

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

No matter what, it does influence my interest. I cannot believe one crazy bottle already has the same price as a creative tablet or hardcover book. :mellow: