Sailor's Full Ink Lines Including Shop Exclusives Compiled In A Post?

Algester

Some of us have been buying Sailor inks for a long time - well before this and similar threads. The inks come and go, trends start and stop, always have done. Current ranges disappear, new ones come to light. It has always been so, and will continue in the future. No need for anyone to go broke, panic buy or chase around trying to get hold of obscure, limited availability inks. There will always be ink..... :-)

Verba volant, scripta manent

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Algester

• Tinjapan

• white_lotus

• Cyber6

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wouldn't say I'm exactly tired of these, but I am definitely at a point where I am satisfied with what I have. I like being in a position to jump when I see something that I find especially appealing—like Joyful-2 Tochiotome Red, which I think is adorable—but I no longer have a big wishlist.

Some of us have been buying Sailor inks for a long time - well before this and similar threads. The inks come and go, trends start and stop, always have done. Current ranges disappear, new ones come to light. It has always been so, and will continue in the future. No need for anyone to go broke, panic buy or chase around trying to get hold of obscure, limited availability inks. There will always be ink..... :-)

Thank you for a "seasoned" perspective. I am happy I have had the opportunity to purchase all the Sailor inks I have but have just "gotten off" the mania after this summer's scarcity. And because I am not worrying about these inks I have enjoyed several others that "were there all along" & been happy with same. Obviously even though the Parker Penman inks have been discontinued for several years it seems to surface with regularity. Interesting that the price can vary so much from recent OVER $200./bottle to $120. just 48 hours ago. It would seem there is surely ink to be had & at various prices.

I surely don't regret the expensive inks I have purchased but it is nice to be "over the mania," of acquiring more.

While sure the inks im looking for was once hyped here I'm still looking for it just because I want it... But I'm not even sure if I'd ever get one...

The part I worry about is that I own a bottle of Seiran (well it was more like tinjapan gave me one) and I'm liking it... Thats the problem I may not even get hold of the same stuff in the long run... Unless I have to end up mixing nioi sumire and shigure on a 1:1 scale and get the same velvety wet properties of seiran

I'm currently attempting to establish a local connection just to get the inks but no response... Thus far

but to thise who still dont know what I'm looking for here the list

Pen and Message Cigar

Pen and Message Fuyugare

Kobe Shinkai ichi Gold

Bungbox L'Amant (though I realize that BB ships internationally I just dont have the credit budget to pay for it)

Kobe Shioya Vintage Sepia

Kobe Kanou chou midnight

Pen and Message Shuuurushi

Ishida Hakodate curry (im a sucker for such a brown)

Kobe van gogh cobalt... ( I know its limited edition so this is in the lowest)

Edited by Algester

While sure the inks im looking for was once hyped here I'm still looking for it just because I want it... But I'm not even sure if I'd ever get one...

The part I worry about is that I own a bottle of Seiran (well it was more like tinjapan gave me one) and I'm liking it... Thats the problem I may not even get hold of the same stuff in the long run... Unless I have to end up mixing nioi sumire and shigure on a 1:1 scale and get the same velvety wet properties of seiran

I'm currently attempting to establish a local connection just to get the inks but no response... Thus far

Pen and Message Cigar

Pen and Message Fuyugare

Kobe Shinkai ichi Gold

Bungbox L'Amant (though I realize that BB ships internationally I just dont have the credit budget to pay for it)

Kobe Kanou chou midnight

Hi, I have some of the inks on your list. If you are OK with samples (5-10ml), I can share with you. :)

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg241/pensforfun/ultraman.jpg

<snip>

Thus far

Pen and Message Cigar

Pen and Message Fuyugare

Kobe Shinkai ichi Gold

Kobe Kanou chou midnight

Atsu has Kano Cho Midnight #51 for sale.

http://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/172009838843

Bungbox don't have l'Amant in stock as far as I know.

Edited by AndyYNWA

YNWA - JFT97

Instagram: inkyandy

...I don't see how.

Atsu will not accept payment in installments (credit limit is low).

PayPal, maybe. If Algester can link his debit card to his PayPal account. But if he could do that, he wouldn't be in this in the first place.

Seems strange that the cards can't be linked to PayPal. All the big card companies should be eager to make sure their customers can use their cards for all type of business.

YNWA - JFT97

Instagram: inkyandy

Seems strange that the cards can't be linked to PayPal. All the big card companies should be eager to make sure their customers can use their cards for all type of business.

Not strange at all. Different country, different laws.

Pen and Message Cigar

Pen and Message Fuyugare

Kobe Shinkai ichi Gold

Kobe Kanou chou midnight

I have the van gogh, shinkai ichi, and cigar. I am happy to send you samples.

PayPal has placed several restriction on some countries whereas some countries get a free run. You just happen to be in one such country.

Here in India, we can pay directly from the bank/debit card. But we cannot maintain a paypal balance. Once you balance goes into negative (no clue how that is possible, but someone had a negative balance on Paypal), you cannot transfer funds from your bank account to paypal to remove that negative balance. Unless someone pays you using paypal (which will remove your negative balance), your paypal account will be useless.

Also, we cannot transfer funds to family/friends.

平山萬年堂

Hirayama Mannendou in Aomori Prefecture

https://twitter.com/ansur_ruschka/status/668711830378778624

珈琲ブラウン (Coffee Brown)

津軽黒房スグリ (Tsugaru Black Currant)

青森エバーグリーン (Aomori Ever Green)

弘前ピンク (Hirosaki Pink)

4 Colors first came out in March but still seems to be available

bad thing is the shop has no online presence... that said someone has to go to Aomori Precture (nothern Honshu nearing Hokkaido)

Good thing I've already given up on 'em....

http://i654.photobucket.com/albums/uu264/peli46/1_ani.gif

Life is too short to drink bad wine (Goethe)

I just refused an offer to buy joyful-2 Honda Purple Heart since they are coming in Round bottles and not the diamond shaped ones.

Considering this, Nagasawa never appealed to me because of their bottles, so no problems. :)

Also, everyone at home likes the diamond shaped bottles, so they say nothing when a new parcel comes along with these inks. They actually like seeing all these bottles on my table. No decoration needed. :)

Not sure what they would say about round bottles.

I just refused an offer to buy joyful-2 Honda Purple Heart since they are coming in Round bottles and not the diamond shaped ones.

Considering this, Nagasawa never appealed to me because of their bottles, so no problems. :)

Also, everyone at home likes the diamond shaped bottles, so they say nothing when a new parcel comes along with these inks. They actually like seeing all these bottles on my table. No decoration needed. :)

Not sure what they would say about round bottles.

quickly go PM saskia she's been offing to get one

as for me as long as the ink is good... I won't care

BUT I STILL CAN'T BUY THEM DAMN IT... sigh... establishing a cash based payment system is harsh :< all I know I can pay through cash but aint credit but alas I still have to go through customs for these inks

Edited by Algester