Sailor's Full Ink Lines Including Shop Exclusives Compiled In A Post?

Algester

ok here's what I'm getting only 8 inks are in the short stout bottles and these are

Emerald Green

Sapphire

Dandyism

Blue Black

Ruby

Ink of the Witch

Mocha

Fujiyama Blue

these inks are also part of the "priced increased" bottles the other inks still retain the 2000+160 yen price (with tax)

hmmm considering that there's a total of 60 inks that are continually being produced in mass scale by Sailor (52 Kobe Inks + 8 Shikisai) what are the chances that Bungbox is making s special request for having to "rent" Sailor's ink vats for the short and stout bottles as they are probably produced by the factory? hence the price increase...

as some of you people I know are long time BB customers and BB ink consumers are these inks part of their "standard" none seasonal line?

Edited by Algester

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Algester

• Tinjapan

• white_lotus

• Cyber6

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aahh... I see... Such a pity.

I guess I will have to try to snatch one in the beginning of next year than. If they will sell it at all...

YNWA - JFT97

Instagram: inkyandy

http://i.imgur.com/gMvNMiv.jpg

高島屋オリジナルインク A color Table of the Ink Line

たこやき青のり色 Takoyaki Ao Nori Iro (Takoyaki's Green Seaweed Color) <-- It's the most literal translation I could Imagine unless there's a non-native name for Takoyaki

泉州水なす色 Senshuu Mizu nasu Iro (Senshuu's Pickled Eggplant Color) <-- Mizu Nasu is quite misleading but scientific name is Solanum Melongena its an eggplant from Senshuu most likely if I'm mistaken please correct me

Where can I get these inks...

vaibhav mehandiratta

architect & fountain pen connoisseur

blog | instagram | twitter

I can confirm that Tsutaya Books - Leaf - is a very nice mid green, veering towards olive tones, and (4 hand scubs later) it is also VERY staining...........

Verba volant, scripta manent

I can confirm that Tsutaya Books - Leaf - is a very nice mid green, veering towards olive tones, and (4 hand scubs later) it is also VERY staining...........

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Now THAT'S a water test! :lticaptd:

image.jpg

Oh yeah, missed this. I was too lazy to access the laptop for placing an order for both root and leaf. Sold out. :(

I'll be back though. When, I'll prefer to keep as a sekrit. :P

L'Amant maybe a valentine's ink but I'm not sure if it is its only available during feb then

It's been available beyond February many times.

Ink, a drug.

― Vladimir Nabokov, Bend Sinister

Instagram:
a.transient.life

Aahh... I see... Such a pity.

I guess I will have to try to snatch one in the beginning of next year than. If they will sell it at all...

Check-from time to time and I'm sure you'll catch L'amant.

Ink, a drug.

Instagram:
a.transient.life

It's been available beyond February many times.

I was under the impression that the only Valentine's inks were Sweet Love Pink and that brown one with Chocolate in its name. I forget the exact wording.

^You may be correct (Valentine's Chocolate Brown).

Most of Bungbox's (BB) "seasonal" inks have been available beyond the season or holidays it was made for. BB Seiya Silent Night, a Christmas ink, is another good example.

Ink, a drug.

Instagram:
a.transient.life

Chinese auction market was getting insanely crazy to sell those sailor inks could not even believe that one bottle of sapphire can reach like more than $100. :(

But guess what, those people who sell the ridiculous prices, they still feel so proud of themselves. :roller1:

$100?!

It's $27 in Japan and $43 in USA. A single bottle ordered directly from either of these would be cheaper.

Because most people still did not get this color especially on the old version bottle.

:(

By the way, you cannot believe "Montblanc Sakura ink bottle" would be selling about $300 in Chinese online market. :D I have nothing to say about this crazy price.

Just got a box of Omaezaki last week from Japan.

oh my gosh how did you get it!!!!!? I want Omaezaki Sea and Sky sooooooo much!!! But a bottle of omaezaki sky or sea is sold like more than 120dollars in China..... that is horrible

i don't care about bottles. it's just bottles. ink is much more interesting.

i was absolutely flabbergasted by people who in massdrop comments said that they so wanted these inks but oh no! in plain bottles?! catastrophe! and now they're not interested. seriously??

Well...i love inks too. But when I have so much similar colors, the one with prettier bottle always attracts me more.....