Sailor's Full Ink Lines Including Shop Exclusives Compiled In A Post?

Algester

Rakuten (komamono-honpo or voice) has the standard inks.

eBay (cooljapan) has the Japan exclusive, especially the Kobe ink, but he can also get you Bungbox, etc.

YNWA - JFT97

Instagram: inkyandy

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Algester

• Tinjapan

• white_lotus

• Cyber6

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So... a little birdie informed me that BungBox Sweet Potato purple is available again. :)

Edited by MCWB

So... a little birdie informed me that BungBox Sweet Potato purple is available again. :)

Yes it is. My additional bottles arrived 2 weeks ago :-)

Verba volant, scripta manent

considering the chances that the bungbox inks maybe a "none-seasonal" ink line anymore it would stick to the jentle bottles as the recipe for them is made by the factory

I have heard that they've resolved their bottle supply problem. Don't know whether that's true but the BB inks I received very recently were in the taller 'vase' shaped bottles again.

Verba volant, scripta manent

I have heard that they've resolved their bottle supply problem. Don't know whether that's true but the BB inks I received very recently were in the taller 'vase' shaped bottles again.

I just checked the website maybe not all inks are in the tall bottle...

http://bung-box.com/products/list84.html

you guys have known bungbox longer so I do not know whats the shop staple and whats seasonal

@migo & Algester: thank you for the info. :)

I have been trying to get some new info on osaka ink (doujima gold and umeda night blue). No restocking yet.

I'll place a bungbox order soon.

I had to ask Atsu whether he would agree to ship a bottle to my country, since his normal store items could not be shipped to where I live. He did agree, but that's a steep markup he has placed. $40 for a bottle excluding shipping. >_<

A bottle costs only $18 so $22 markup. Maybe I should shift to Japan and start the same business.

Would have been cheaper to ask my friend to ship it to me.

Edited to correct the amounts.

Edited by RayJ

I had to ask Atsu whether he would agree to ship a bottle to my country, since his normal store items could not be shipped to where I live. He did agree, but that's a steep markup he has placed. $40 for a bottle excluding shipping. >_<

A bottle costs only $18 so $22 markup. Maybe I should shift to Japan and start the same business.

Postage has gone way up recently. I can send a bottle to a few countries quite cheap as small packet, but that is without tracking nor insurance. If someone gave me money to buy their ink, then I would want both tracking and insurance which greatly increases the cost.

^ No, he charged me $5 separately for the postage. Let's see when it arrives as to how much the actual postage is. If it's $10 or something, I won't complain. If there is insurance too, I'll be happy.

But for now, only thing left to do is drink until the part of the brain that creates mental pictures is dead. :)

Thanks for the offer, appreciated. I'll take it up when I am too desperate for a bottle. :)

Which inks are you ordering. Bungbox increased their prices ... I believe it was 2100yens and now is 3240yens.

C.

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

This thread... is going to make me poor.... http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Sad/sad-023.gif

I'll have to eat Rice and water for while :(

"When I have a little money, I buy books pens; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."

--- Erasmus --- sort of http://fpgeeks.com/forum/images/smilies/smile.png

Which inks are you ordering. Bungbox increased their prices ... I believe it was 2100yens and now is 3240yens.

C.

Cigar, pen & message cigar. Yep, I know bungbox increased their prices, but pen & message hasn't. :)

Is the price paid by me is different from what he charges from you?

Kind Regards

RJ

Cigar, pen & message cigar. Yep, I know bungbox increased their prices, but pen & message hasn't. :)

Is the price paid by me is different from what he charges from you?

Kind Regards

RJ

I have not bought Cigar (or any other Sailor but Kobe) from Atsu. I have a friend in Japan that ships to me. I know that shipping has gone up, for all you know Atsu needs to get them ship to him before he ships to you. You might try WhiteRabbit or Rakuten... but if peace of mind is worth anything to you, Atsu is your best bet.

C.

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

Ah, I see. He refused Dhruv earlier to ship to India, but he said yes to me for some reason, probably losing out on some business from here.

From what I know, almost all sailor inks seller who only ship in Japan ship for free when your order exceeds 10,800 yen. I'm pretty sure Atsu orders more than that from every shop. :)

I have friends and associates in almost all Major cities of Japan, so no need for WRE. They ask me for packaging charges which never exceed $5 so no problems with that. :)

I just missed out on those osaka inks, but have told a friend to keep an eye out for when they reappear. :)

They are up and for sale as of now.

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY