Sailor's Full Ink Lines Including Shop Exclusives Compiled In A Post?

Algester

Oh, thanks. :)

So these inks are from 2010, no hope of finding them now, right?

Sadly, I think these are practically impossible to find. :)

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Algester

• Tinjapan

• white_lotus

• Cyber6

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wish I could find Irori.

Me, too. I continue to hope Sailor will re-release the other 8 as, like, "Four Seasons, Part 2 — This Time It's All Those Other Ones."

Sadly, I think these are practically impossible to find. :)

First thing, congrats on 1000th post on this thread.

I think we should write to sailor to reintroduce these inks, hoping that they do read customer opinions. I like discontinued colors of 4 seasons line more than the reintroduced colors.

Somebody wrote that only 500 bottles of each color were ever made, true?

I generally don't like red, it brings back bad memories of incomplete school homework and complaints by teachers to be shown to my parents. :P

But irori is great. Wish I was around in 2010.

How do I get SankaDo inks?

Oh, that's kinda like freight forwarding. Only quantity is smaller.

How much extra am I expected to pay? Any idea?

I've never used the service, sorry. (But I know others here have, so maybe someone can chime in...)

The way White Rabbit has worked for me in the US is you send them links to the products you want. They'll find out if they can get them, and the cost to have it shipped to them. You'll get an invoice. So you can decide whether you want to order them or not. I think you'll get a second invoice for shipment to your country.

Rather than asking here, you should contact WRE to see what the cost is for shipping to India. They may not know until they get the product from the retailers, as international shipping is often based on weight, and they don't know what that is until they have the actual items in hand.

In the US, it probably comes to about $35-$38 US per bottle total cost. The price is not for the faint at heart.

Edited by white_lotus

Price is worked out as:

Price of item + any local tax + incoming shipping to WRE from seller + WRE handing & admin fee (a % of the cost) + postage & packing to you. As white _lotus says, it's a 2-part invoicing system. You won't get the postage price and invoice until WRE receive the goods & know the final weight. Also depends on the method of shipping (express, air, surface).

But there is an EMS table you can use to estimate shipping costs for yourself.

Verba volant, scripta manent

It would be easier and cheaper to ask an eBay seller to get it for you. I can probably coax Pisuke to get some for me.

He will have to get me sankodo, onnago-iro days and Athena inks.

Nagasawa Kobe can be bought from Rakuten, BungBox directly from the shop and I am not interested in kingdom note.

anybody who does not care about the ink bottle pls tell me! I love these diamond shaped bottles so much!

Voltaire limited inks, Usagiya Kinojyo no Akaoni and Bisei no Yozora, Omaezaki sky and sea are my favorites! Sooooooo said that it is impossible to get them any more:((((((

anybody who does not care about the ink bottle pls tell me! I love these diamond shaped bottles so much!

Voltaire limited inks, Usagiya Kinojyo no Akaoni and Bisei no Yozora, Omaezaki sky and sea are my favorites! Sooooooo said that it is impossible to get them any more:((((((

Just got a box of Omaezaki last week from Japan.

Just got a box of Omaezaki last week from Japan.

does it sport the diamond shape bottle? this may be the existing stock prior to the disappearance of the bottle :<

since sombody actually got the voltaire inks... does it really come with an ink stand?

Edited by Algester

does it sport the diamond shape bottle? this may be the existing stock prior to the disappearance of the bottle :<

since sombody actually got the voltaire inks... does it really come with an ink stand?

Yes, the diamond shape box.

I quite surprised about the diamond box as well. I placed group order and the seller keeps delay the delivery, suddenly he sent more than 30 boxes. I'm not sure where he got it, but it is a pleasant surprise to me.

i don't care about bottles. it's just bottles. ink is much more interesting.

i was absolutely flabbergasted by people who in massdrop comments said that they so wanted these inks but oh no! in plain bottles?! catastrophe! and now they're not interested. seriously??