Sailor's Full Ink Lines Including Shop Exclusives Compiled In A Post?

Algester

They do say that the new inks are ultra fine pigment ink down in the spec table.

Thanks for finding that info!

Rationalizing pen and ink purchases since 1967.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Algester

• Tinjapan

• white_lotus

• Cyber6

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Made it to Maruzen's pen fair today. Besides the Jade Green LE ink for this year's fair, they have reintroduced three colors from the past. All three are "Nihombashi" inks, meaning that they are sold only at their Nihombashi store. They are River Blue (which I think was a LE ink for their pen fair 4 maybe 5 years ago), Murasaki ( purple) and Sakura (cherry blossoms) are are not LE inks.

So, add three more to the ever growing list.

Made it to Maruzen's pen fair today. Besides the Jade Green LE ink for this year's fair, they have reintroduced three colors from the past. All three are "Nihombashi" inks, meaning that they are sold only at their Nihombashi store. They are River Blue (which I think was a LE ink for their pen fair 4 maybe 5 years ago), Murasaki ( purple) and Sakura (cherry blossoms) are are not LE inks.

So, add three more to the ever growing list.

Pics??? :)

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

I have pics of the LE ink I bought but do not have pics of the three reintroduced inks. As a general rule, shops in Japan do not allow photographs to be taken. Additionally, I would have had to block traffic to do so.

You needed a SEAL team to go in before you to secure the area!

Breathe. Take one step at a time. Don't sweat the small stuff. You're not getting older, you are only moving through time. Be calm and positive.

Mwa-ha-ha=ha! (that's my evil laugh) Guess who's got a bottle of that LE Maruzen green coming her way ... ME. Along with a bottle of Kirin, another Maruzen LE that came out last year and sold out within days. Apparently they re-released a small amount this year, and it sold out within hours.

Mwa-ha-ha=ha! (that's my evil laugh) Guess who's got a bottle of that LE Maruzen green coming her way ... ME. Along with a bottle of Kirin, another Maruzen LE that came out last year and sold out within days. Apparently they re-released a small amount this year, and it sold out within hours.

Never heard of Kirin.... but I do have a bottle of Jade Green coming my way.

What color is Kirin?

C.

**** BauerInks.ca ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

good for you

Here is the new Maruzen Nihombashi Jade Green (LE) with other greens for comparison.

AMAZING WORK!!!!... THANKS SOOOOOO MUCH Tinjapan!!! :wub:

**** BauerInks.ca ****

Not sure how useful it'll be as the colors on my iPad screen do not match the colors of the ink on paper. My hope is that most viewing will find at least one green here that they have and then maybe be able to adjust their monitor and see the correct colors.

Here is the new Maruzen Nihombashi Jade Green (LE) with other greens for comparison.

Thank you! This comparison is very helpful!

Seriously. That Takashiyama one is gorgeous. Who makes it?

It was made by Sailor but is sold out. Hiwever, it was blended for them by Nr. Ishimaru of Sailor and it came with the info to get more made. Haven't tried but think I can order more.

Wow! Thank you! Tanna Japonensis sure stands out. Is that Takashimaya color another one made by Sailor?

Yes, it was made by Sailor, but is sold out, but I may be able to order more.

Thank you! This comparison is very helpful!

Just remember that the colors to not show true on my monitor.

Has everyone here seen that Vanesse Pens is selling some Bung Box inks? Check out the classifieds.

Breathe. Take one step at a time. Don't sweat the small stuff. You're not getting older, you are only moving through time. Be calm and positive.

That's pretty significant, and the price is right. Unfortunately, depending on how you look at it, I just got four bottles of direct from Bung Box, so don't need any right now. Too bad they don't have that other Omaezaki, the dark blue one.

Rationalizing pen and ink purchases since 1967.