Sailor's Full Ink Lines Including Shop Exclusives Compiled In A Post?

Algester

Hi there,

Do you think there is a chance Pen&Message will restock the Cigar this year?

Last time they ran out (I think I bought the last two bottles), they restock after.

I will say that there is a very good chance they will keep restocking.

C.

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Algester

• Tinjapan

• white_lotus

• Cyber6

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you. :)

Is there an update on availability?

Sweet Potato Purple will only be available next September. My friend in Japan wrote/called... this is coming from the horses' mouth.

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

Wow, this thread is amazing! I thought I knew a bit about Sailor inks in Japan, but boy was I wrong! I'd love to get a bottle from each store. Like an ink pilgrimage around Japan.

Already have Monet Violet, and ordered the last bottle of Gogh Cobalt from cooljapan on eBay today.

Rationalizing pen and ink purchases since 1967.

Checking in to say I finally got around to trying out the Kingdom Note beetle black, and it's a super duper dark black.

https://www.kingdomnote.com/item/2996100062896

I might actually keep it and use it as the only black I have.

I am of the same opinion of this black - I'm posting my mini review of it soon. The blackest ink I've ever tested!

Breathe. Take one step at a time. Don't sweat the small stuff. You're not getting older, you are only moving through time. Be calm and positive.

Yeah! Misery loves company. Welcome to our journey to bankruptcy on this river of ink!

Edited by Tinjapan

50 Nagasawa Kobe Inks

3 Nagasawa LE (I'm not sure if it's no longer in production please correct me) 2 more inks maybe in limited production

2 Nagasawa Spice of Life (again probably out of production)

1 Boku-Kaoru from Nagasawa Kobe

8 Shikisai

15 Bungbox

15 Kingdom Note

10 Onnago-iro Days

3 Standard inks

8 Pen and Message

2 Nano-Particle inks

8 Maruzen Athena (Blue-Black is by Pilot)

9 Takeshimaya inks

12 Takeshimaya Fruits inks

at least 2 Takeshimaya Color Table

15 Sankodo Inks (Oosone Blue might be limited edition)

9 Hougado Pen Gallery Inks

6 Usagiya Inks

8 Bungo no Kura Rihei Inks

2 Shousaikan inks

5 Daimaru Inks

12 Akashi Bungu inks

6 Ishida bungu inks

6 Voltaire Juni-Hitoe Inks

4 Pen lounge Ir inks

15 Joyful Honda of Gunma Prefecture inks

12 Office Vender Bunko no Mori Gentei Inks

2 Morita inks

4 Pen land cafe inks

4 Tomiya Stationary inks

220-235 Inks as of this sorry didnt take note how many inks bungbox really has at least in the non limited range offering

Saskia if you can verify the availability of these inks do tell me

PS: why do I notice new comers here always post regreting looking at this thread...

Because I still have lots of freetime as my laptop is at this point beyond repair I'll probably open up a google excel table for the inks and turn it into something to a wiki

Edited by Algester

Saskia if you can verify the availability of these inks do tell me

PS: why do I notice new comers here always post regreting looking at this thread...

Because I still have lots of freetime as my laptop is at this point beyond repair I'll probably open up a google excel table for the inks and turn it into something to a wiki

I saw this thread and my ink collection expanded greatly...but no regret because now Sailor is my favourite ink brand, I find them very well behaved inks with so many unique and beautiful colours for me to choose from! Almost all my pens have Sailor ink in them :) So thank you for spreading your knowledge around!

Never pick a fight with people who buy ink by the barrel.

~ Mark Twain

----------------

Pen and Inkstagram!

I saw this thread and my ink collection expanded greatly...but no regret because now Sailor is my favourite ink brand, I find them very well behaved inks with so many unique and beautiful colours for me to choose from! Almost all my pens have Sailor ink in them :) So thank you for spreading your knowledge around!

But I'll admit I still need to take some swig of these inks if I can consider them worthy about being hyped about more than just the big 3 known Botique inks that Sailor makes...

The Onago Iro About to Leave and the SankoDo Nishikisan Black Purple arrived while I was visiting my parents for Thanksgiving so I was finally able to test them today and of course I am in love with both :happycloud9: About to Leave is exactly the kind of high sheening sky blue color that I was hoping for and Nishikisan Black Purple is also the exact purple I was looking for -- a blackish purple that still proudly announces its purpleness.

I wanted to say again a BIG thank you to :notworthy1: Saskia for posting writing samples and feedback on your Sailor inks because I have loved all the inks that you recommended and I normally need to go through at least 10 samples per color group to find something I like, so THANK YOU so much!

Attached are some quick photos taken under my kitchen spotlights because outdoor lighting wasn't great by the time I got back from class. Please note that my pens are wet and flexy so they make it easier to get the ink to pool and sheen. Also, unlike with About to Leave which cannot help but sheen, I really had to angle the page just right and place it under the spotlight for Black Purple’s sheen to pop in the photo. It's there, but looks more subtle unless you force it to come out haha

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f99/emrys1221/photo4_zpsf0a4393a.jpg

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f99/emrys1221/photo1copy_zps6b3015ac.jpg

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f99/emrys1221/photo1_zps6341bbcf.jpg

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f99/emrys1221/photo2_zpsedd986c8.jpg

Most of you are aware of this, but cool_japan is offering all 50 Kobe inks on eBay for $999.99, if somebody is looking for an instant ink collection.

Rationalizing pen and ink purchases since 1967.