Sailor's Full Ink Lines Including Shop Exclusives Compiled In A Post?

Algester

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Algester

• Tinjapan

• white_lotus

• Cyber6

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the info showing which colors are out of stock. So is Sweet Potato Purple gone for good?

I'd e-mail Bungbox directly to ask.

I am weakest at Writing Japanese. My spoken Japanese is better and so is my reading ability. I plan to call them when I can make the time.

Thanks for the info showing which colors are out of stock. So is Sweet Potato Purple gone for good?

It's a seasonal ink and will likely be back next September.

That's good to hear!

Breathe. Take one step at a time. Don't sweat the small stuff. You're not getting older, you are only moving through time. Be calm and positive.

A lot of inks are seasonal. June Bride come around at the end of May + June. Melancholy Gray is an April/May thing. Sweet Potato Purple/Yellow is September. Mother Pink comes out Mother's day. Starry night comes out at Christmas. That sort of thing.

I wonder is there a white day ink from bungbox I would assume they would also have holiday inks other than the seasonal ink hence my post saying how they should be segregated but ok... If I think of seasonal ink at the very least thats about 4 inks already at the very least

I wonder is there a white day ink from bungbox I would assume they would also have holiday inks other than the seasonal ink hence my post saying how they should be segregated but ok... If I think of seasonal ink at the very least thats about 4 inks already at the very least

I have never noticed a White Day ink, but that's an intriguing thought. I actually don't even know what the boys give back on White Day—it's not just chocolate again, is it?

I have been hunting for the web site to order some Kobe inks, and can't come up with it. Any suggestions? I want to order directly from the company/store that sells them, not go through cooljapan on eBay.

Breathe. Take one step at a time. Don't sweat the small stuff. You're not getting older, you are only moving through time. Be calm and positive.

and I may be only person who thinks this - but I wish the Kobe inks had the plastic funnels in them

no you are not only one! I think the sailor funnels a great device (assuming you have sailor pens or others which feed very close to the tip of nib)

It's a seasonal ink and will likely be back next September.

Ah! Thanks for that. I was reluctant to answer because I knew that there was more info on this but couldn't remember what.

I have been hunting for the web site to order some Kobe inks, and can't come up with it. Any suggestions? I want to order directly from the company/store that sells them, not go through cooljapan on eBay.

Does this help?

http://www.kobe-nagasawa.co.jp

Verba volant, scripta manent

I have never noticed a White Day ink, but that's an intriguing thought. I actually don't even know what the boys give back on White Day—it's not just chocolate again, is it?

i'm not sure how it's practiced outside japan but normally white involves marshmallows but sometimes it can be very subjective

I'm not sure that the store sells directly to the USA. In their checkout area, I didn't see a way to choose a North American country. Let me know how it works out for you! I have most of the ones i want for now, but I'm still curious.

I have a friend in Tokyo who will order and ship it to me after it is shipped to him. I haven't started looking yet, but I'm hoping some of their many colors are close to some of the Bung Box and P&M sold out colors.

I have a friend in Tokyo who will order and ship it to me after it is shipped to him. I haven't started looking yet, but I'm hoping some of their many colors are close to some of the Bung Box and P&M sold out colors.

Actually ... the numbers make no sense. I have done enough shipping with friends in Japan. Shipping a box with 5-6 bottles is approx an extra $4-$5 per bottle. So, for Bung Box makes sense... is $20 +5.. $25 approx. For Kobe is $15 + $5... $20, and you can get them at $20/shipping included from Atsou.

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,