Sailor's Full Ink Lines Including Shop Exclusives Compiled In A Post?

Algester

oops! found them - https://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/index.php/topic/272272-sailors-full-ink-lines-including-shop-exclusives-compiled-in-a-post/?p=3096730

I like the look of the blue, it looks a lot like P+M Vintage Denim. I don't care for the other though. I'm excited to see swabs!

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Algester

• Tinjapan

• white_lotus

• Cyber6

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So you define Shinzan as a gold? Or, is that the Japanese word for gold? I guess calling it a brownish green, like I do, is going to have to wait until this evening. I can hardly stand it!

Breathe. Take one step at a time. Don't sweat the small stuff. You're not getting older, you are only moving through time. Be calm and positive.

So you define Shinzan as a gold? Or, is that the Japanese word for gold? I guess calling it a brownish green, like I do, is going to have to wait until this evening. I can hardly stand it!

Shin-zan looks similar to Ina-ho and Ina-ho looks similar to Shinkai-ichi gold

Shin-zan looks similar to Ina-ho and Ina-ho looks similar to Shinkai-ichi gold

Nope...

Shin-zan is definitely green... comparison below with Cigar... which Synistral was eager to check out...

fpn_1411701301__comp_cigar.jpg

BTW... the scan doesn't do them justice.... the inks are just amazing... :puddle: :puddle: :puddle: :puddle:

On Tomoe River... you can see the green in Cigar...

fpn_1411707343__comp_cigar2.jpg

Edited by Cyber6

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

Kin is gold 金 Gold colored is pronounced differently but written similarly.

Shin is 深 which is "Deep" and of course the other kanji is Yama (mountain)

So, Deep Mountain.

Kin is gold 金 Gold colored is pronounced differently but written similarly. [/size]

Shin is 深 which is "Deep" and of course the other kanji is Yama (mountain) 山 [/size]

So, Deep Mountain.

the translation I have is a bit off as it should translate as Deep in the Mountains if you refer to my very first photo of the Shousaikan inks...

What about the blue, cyber 6? How is it?

Oh.. I did not have time... I am working on an Australian project and was up between 12:30 and 2:30 AM last night.... -_-

I don't have Denim to make a comparison.. have you scanned your Denim yet?

Edited by Cyber6

**** BauerInks.ca ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

It doesn't need to be a comparison, I just wondered what it looked like. I'm trying to decide if I should hunt down these inks or not. The green is nice but I'm not sure it's earth shattering.

Here's a shot of the denim.

http://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af97/Saskia_Madding/Pens/DSC00071_zps5bcfe1f5.jpg

It doesn't need to be a comparison, I just wondered what it looked like. I'm trying to decide if I should hunt down these inks or not. The green is nice but I'm not sure it's earth shattering.

Here's a shot of the denim.

Thanks... I will aim to do it tonight.

**** BauerInks.ca ****

What about the blue, cyber 6? How is it?

Nothing like Denim.... a very Indigo Blue like the name...

fpn_1411795166__comp_seiran.jpg

On Tomoe River.... is just drool-worthy... :puddle: :puddle: :puddle: :puddle:

fpn_1411795220__comp_seiran01.jpg

Edited by Cyber6

**** BauerInks.ca ****

Two pretty blues! Thank you for doing the comparison.

Breathe. Take one step at a time. Don't sweat the small stuff. You're not getting older, you are only moving through time. Be calm and positive.

After hearing so much about Eternal Blue, I decided to buy a bottle for myself. Can't wait to try it out but will have to. Too many other inks in line before it

Is the green ink worth it, cyber 6? I will get the sei ran but the green looks like a less awesome version of kobe #28.

Actually.. is VERY close to Alt Goldrun.... which is one of my all time favorites. For me, I don't mind having a bottle... but for you, I don't think I would shell $30 on something I can easily get at a much more affordable prices.

**** BauerInks.ca ****