Sailor's Full Ink Lines Including Shop Exclusives Compiled In A Post?

Algester

I like Hime Ajisai. :) Not so keen on the other one as I don't really like blue-toned purples.

I was once a bottle of ink, Inky Dinky Thinky Inky, Blacky Minky Bottle of Ink!

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Algester

• Tinjapan

• white_lotus

• Cyber6

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh, seems new Kobe inks are coming: #56 and #57. According to a Facebook post.. as well on the following website too:

http://kobe-nagasawa.co.jp/blog/kobeink-no56no57/

No.56が六甲シチダンカ

No.57神戸ヒメアジサイ

Lovely :wub:

Those are beautiful. They fit so well with the season here right now. I wish business would take me to Kobe.

For those interested the names in English would be

#56 Rokko Shichidanka (Rokko is a mountain in Hyogo prefecture near Kobe and Shichidanka (七段花 lit. seven tiered flower),Hydrangea serrata forma prolifera, is a type of hydrangea that grows on the mountain and is known for it's tiered flower petals)

#57 Kobe hime-ajisai (princess hydrangea,Hydrangea serrata forma cuspidata, is another hydrangea that grows on Rokko-san and is known for its large flower groupings)

Both of theses flowers are part of the exhibits at the Rokkō Alpine Botanical Garden (六甲高山植物園 Rokkō Kōzan Shokubutsu-en)

Which is the blue and which the purple?

Rationalizing pen and ink purchases since 1967.

Which is the blue and which the purple?

Look at the picture carefully.... #57 is light purple...#56 is light blue

http://kobe-nagasawa.co.jp/system/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/3cbae5328f1a870686525b626d7e01b2.jpg

Edited by Cyber6

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

Am I wrong in having the impression that Sailor is making more and more of these pale low saturation colour's instead of rich and saturated ones? These new Kobe inks and the re-release of the old four seasons inks are mostly this kind of colour's.

Indeed.

I'll take another pass on the latest inks.

Ink, a drug.

― Vladimir Nabokov, Bend Sinister

Instagram:
a.transient.life

57 is very pretty, I think. I'm wondering if I could just figure out the nearest more saturated purple/violet and dilute it to get the same result.

closer look :)

post-10737-0-45634200-1462554034_thumb.jpg

post-10737-0-02550700-1462554046_thumb.jpg

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg241/pensforfun/ultraman.jpg

I read somewhere (possibly here) that slightly watery and pale inks are highly favoured in the Chinese market. At one stage there were reports that Fujiyama Blue was selling for enormous prices in China before its re-release as part of what seems to be the current 'standard line' of Bungbox inks.

I read somewhere (possibly here) that slightly watery and pale inks are highly favoured in the Chinese market. At one stage there were reports that Fujiyama Blue was selling for enormous prices in China before its re-release as part of what seems to be the current 'standard line' of Bungbox inks.

Don't know about the Chinese market. but, the Japanese market really enjoys their "pastel" colors. Almost every ink line will have a Sakura Pink in it.

C.

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

closer look :)

attachicon.gifChNJyRiUcAAkqwZ.jpg

Still not a fan, but the inks look much better!

It should be safe to assume that in medium and up nibs, as well as wet writers, the inks should look fine.

Anyone tried Kobe #55 Nankinmachi Fortune Red?

Ink, a drug.

― Vladimir Nabokov, Bend Sinister

Instagram:
a.transient.life

Looks like I missed out again on grabbing a bottle of Omaezaki Sea in Vanness' last batch. Does anyone know where I can find a bottle of this elusive ink? Been trying to get one for almost a year! I also have a bottle of BB Sapphire I could trade for it..