Sailor's Full Ink Lines Including Shop Exclusives Compiled In A Post?

Algester

L'Amant is my grail purple.... But the price.... :(

The current Massdrop has it at approx $30/bottle. You should get them and sell the other two at $35. I personally dont' care about L'amant (have a sample and is nice... but not crazy about purples.. especially bright ones like that).. the other two BB colors in the drops are very popular (Piano Mahogany and Tears of a Clown).. you will sell them in no time.

C.

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Algester

• Tinjapan

• white_lotus

• Cyber6

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cyber6, I am tempted to do that, but if you don't mind my asking, how would one go about selling the other two so quickly?

Cyber6, I am tempted to do that, but if you don't mind my asking, how would one go about selling the other two so quickly?

Here... not everyone will get the Massdrop and you can certainly sell those two bottles in no time. Remember those color are very popular and even Vanness has a hard time keeping them in stock.

C.

**** BauerInks.ca ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

Thanks for the reply. I'm about the push the button. For one thing, I'm about to decide I would not mind keeping Tears. If I recall correctly, you have spoken highly of it.

Edit: I'm in. My desire to obtain L'Amant was going to drive me nuts until I resolved it.

Edited by Pensei

The current Massdrop has it at approx $30/bottle. You should get them and sell the other two at $35. I personally dont' care about L'amant (have a sample and is nice... but not crazy about purples.. especially bright ones like that).. the other two BB colors in the drops are very popular (Piano Mahogany and Tears of a Clown).. you will sell them in no time.

C.

I like the other two as well, so selling wouldn't happen. But more that $100 (delivered) for three bottles of ink it too steep for me. Especially since I'm about to renovate our kitchen...

YNWA - JFT97

Instagram: inkyandy

New ink from Joyfull Honda 2 in Gunma.コンチェルト ブラウン, Konzert brown (note: a strict reading of the kana used in the name would suggest that it is called "concerto brown" however Joyfull decided to use the German "Konzert" instead of the English when they romanized the name.)

It is a limited edition ink being released with their new store special pen, also called "Konzert."

You can find information, mostly about the pen, in Japanese at the link below. Although there is a picture of a writing sample if you scroll through the pictures.

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/ac-fan/4901680138570/

New ink from Joyfull Honda 2 in Gunma.コンチェルト ブラウン, Konzert brown (note: a strict reading of the kana used in the name would suggest that it is called "concerto brown" however Joyfull decided to use the German "Konzert" instead of the English when they romanized the name.)

It is a limited edition ink being released with their new store special pen, also called "Konzert."

You can find information, mostly about the pen, in Japanese at the link below. Although there is a picture of a writing sample if you scroll through the pictures.

Oh lord.. that's a beautiful pen.... :puddle: :puddle: :puddle: :puddle:

**** BauerInks.ca ****

I like the other two as well, so selling wouldn't happen. But more that $100 (delivered) for three bottles of ink it too steep for me. Especially since I'm about to renovate our kitchen...

Understandable. Is only good if you were ready to spend the $43 price tag with Vanness... I used to get them at around $20 (straight from Japan) when the going was good (a couple of years ago).. so I can't justify the new price, adding the exchange rate to our dollar... it comes really expensive for me too.

C.

Edited by Cyber6

**** BauerInks.ca ****

MICARTA! Profit mm.... tempting but... gunma... :< I have yet to know how expensive it would be for me if going for the WRE route... but... mmm

Well, they are selling it for 98,000 yen on their rakuten site. So that plus whatever WRE would charge to forward it.

I'm always relieved when LE releases are brown 'cos I find them less tempting. :)

Well, they are selling it for 98,000 yen on their rakuten site. So that plus whatever WRE would charge to forward it.

Use the forwarding service, not the buying service. If you buy through them, 12.5% of $900 will get painful.

Also, do you know whether there will be any separate release of this brown ink?

Edited by Mew

I'm always relieved when LE releases are brown 'cos I find them less tempting. :)

Then you'll want to avoid the Espresso or the #3 Kobe Sepia. I'm not normally a fan of browns. Not normally. <pushes her bottles further out of sight> ;)

Use the forwarding service, not the buying service. If you buy through them, 12.5% of $900 will get painful.

Also, do you know whether there will be any separate release of this brown ink?

The press release has the same wording a the rakuten site. The ink is referred to as a "store special brown ink specially formulated to match the color of the body of the pen." And that the ink will be released concurrently with the pen. It later adds that a free bottle is included with the pen.

The previous purple heart pen/ink release had the same wording. So I assume that the ink will be available separately, but I suppose I can't say so with certaity until it pops up on the Rakuten page or I can drop by the physical store to check.

Then you'll want to avoid the Espresso or the #3 Kobe Sepia. I'm not normally a fan of browns. Not normally. <pushes her bottles further out of sight> ;)

I do actually have the #3 Kobe, but, for example, passed on that Turner Café Brown LE they had a while back.

I do actually have the #3 Kobe, but, for example, passed on that Turner Café Brown LE they had a while back.

:bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: ... I missed that one.... :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

**** BauerInks.ca ****

For those who order ink via Atsu (cool-japan), is it better to contact him via ebay or email? I have not gotten a response a few times from ebay, so I wonder if it may be better to get a hold of him via email. I don't know his email, but I saw it mentioned once on a thread. If it is still cooljapan21@gmail, please let me know.

Also, is there a price difference between ordering from ebay or from Atsu directly? I originally asked for Kobe #21 - and later wanted to add a few more inks, of which he asked me for my paypal for an invoice to be sent. I wasn't able to put my paypal email in the ebay messenger since there is a restriction, so I had to make do with a phone-number - which I don't know if it works or not. Perhaps it is to make a larger profit; ebay does take a bit out of each item I suppose.

For those who order ink via Atsu (cool-japan), is it better to contact him via ebay or email? I have not gotten a response a few times from ebay, so I wonder if it may be better to get a hold of him via email. I don't know his email, but I saw it mentioned once on a thread. If it is still cooljapan21@gmail, please let me know.

Also, is there a price difference between ordering from ebay or from Atsu directly? I originally asked for Kobe #21 - and later wanted to add a few more inks, of which he asked me for my paypal for an invoice to be sent. I wasn't able to put my paypal email in the ebay messenger since there is a restriction, so I had to make do with a phone-number - which I don't know if it works or not. Perhaps it is to make a larger profit; ebay does take a bit out of each item I suppose.

I have only contacted Atsu via eBay. For the last two-three years. (can't remember).. When looking to buy Kobe ink.. he just bills me via eBay/Paypal. When I ask for LE inks or any other specialty ink... he bills me via Paypal... since he already has my Paypal info from eBay.

My suggestion to pay for Kobe 21 via eBay and ask for any added bottles (if not Kobe) through the messaging system. By that time, he will have your Paypal info, so you shouldn't have any issues.

C.

**** BauerInks.ca ****

I have only contacted Atsu via eBay. For the last two-three years. (can't remember).. When looking to buy Kobe ink.. he just bills me via eBay/Paypal. When I ask for LE inks or any other specialty ink... he bills me via Paypal... since he already has my Paypal info from eBay.

My suggestion to pay for Kobe 21 via eBay and ask for any added bottles (if not Kobe) through the messaging system. By that time, he will have your Paypal info, so you shouldn't have any issues.

C.

Hm, then why does he ask for my paypal if it is already available on ebay?

I will contact him again to make sure the message gets through. If he doesn't contact me in a few days, I will try out your suggestion.

Thanks.

Hm, then why does he ask for my paypal if it is already available on ebay?

I will contact him again to make sure the message gets through. If he doesn't contact me in a few days, I will try out your suggestion.

Thanks.

Have you already paid him via Paypal?

I am guessing that is the ONLY way he can get your Paypal info. The Messaging systems doesn't allow for email to be written. Maybe he is not aware of that.

C.

**** BauerInks.ca ****