Sailor's Full Ink Lines Including Shop Exclusives Compiled In A Post?

Algester

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Algester

• Tinjapan

• white_lotus

• Cyber6

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh, I'm sorry! I came across them somewhere on FPN and just assumed they were Sailor. I posted in here since this is (mostly) the only ink thread I participate in :P I can remove it if it's not on topic.

Oh no, don't bother. :) I didn't mean to accuse you or anything! I was honestly just curious, because I thought I followed this thread pretty closely and hadn't seen them on here before. :P

Oh, I remember them now! I thought the bottle boxes looked different. That's why I didn't realize they were the same inks.

Once you've tried them, let us know how they are. There were a few I was considering trying out.

My eyes! My eyes! :yikes:

Okay. That's a little bright for me. :excl:

Meh.. not my color....

http://kobe-nagasawa.co.jp/system/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/55-1024x768.png

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

Doesn't Sailor have enough orange red already?

It sure seems so.

But dark blues? Can never have enough of them.

I'd prefer that they make adequate stocks of their other reds, like No. 20, rather than bringing out a new one that I don't like as much. How's that for a selfish opinion? [grumble] :glare:

Rationalizing pen and ink purchases since 1967.

Oh no, don't bother. :) I didn't mean to accuse you or anything! I was honestly just curious, because I thought I followed this thread pretty closely and hadn't seen them on here before. :P

Oh, I remember them now! I thought the bottle boxes looked different. That's why I didn't realize they were the same inks.

Once you've tried them, let us know how they are. There were a few I was considering trying out.

No worries! I didn't read too closely about who made them, my fault.

I know they changed the cap of the bottles because of leakage in the first few shipments, but I'm not sure about the box design being different. They had 2 lines, Kyonooto which is what I bought, and Kyo-Iro.

I will definitely post here once I've tried them out!

Never pick a fight with people who buy ink by the barrel.

~ Mark Twain

----------------

Pen and Inkstagram!

No worries! I didn't read too closely about who made them, my fault.

I know they changed the cap of the bottles because of leakage in the first few shipments, but I'm not sure about the box design being different. They had 2 lines, Kyonooto which is what I bought, and Kyo-Iro.

I will definitely post here once I've tried them out!

Yes, the caps changed because of leaks.

The box designs are exactly the same as the trial inks I received last year.

Verba volant, scripta manent

I guess everybody knows that the current Massdrop order is for L'Amant plus Piano Mahogany plus Tears of a Clown. PM is a great ink, but I already have it. I wonder if anyone might want to get a nice discount on PM, and maybe also on Tears, and we could divide up the set (send message if so). I'm desperate to get L'Amant, but I don't want to double up. And yes, I know everybody else wants L'Amant also.