Sailor's Full Ink Lines Including Shop Exclusives Compiled In A Post?

Algester

Well Vanness just increased the the Bungbox price to $42 per bottle.

The price vacillates.

It was $43 after the price increase. Then, $40. Now, it's $42.

I'm not sure why that is, but it may have to do with the currency exchange rate.

Ink, a drug.

― Vladimir Nabokov, Bend Sinister

Instagram:
a.transient.life

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Algester

• Tinjapan

• white_lotus

• Cyber6

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think a lot of Western countries like 4B for it's versatility, it's unique characteristics and strong sheen. I've yet to find an ink that comes close to it. However, Iroshizuku Tsuki-yo is a very weak substitute for it.

The ink is work friendly, fun in letters, great lubrication, nice color range--it's easy to run through a bottle.

fpn_1448391971__bungbox4bsplat.jpg

I love hearing about country/cultural differences when it comes to ink!

:D I will try this type of writing sample next time.

But 4B's gradient color did look fabulous!

Well Vanness just increased the the Bungbox price to $42 per bottle.

If I really want refill for my bungbox, I would like to get order from massdrop.

Actually this time I ordered Sakura saku and Fresh Mandarin Orange. :P

It could be the exchange rate behind the price changes. It changes daily and recently the yen is strengthening against the dollar...or the dollar is weakening against the yen, take your pick.

Edited by Tinjapan

I love 4B, but already have two bottles of it. OTOH, I have never been able to buy any Omaezaki Sea, so that's what I ordered.

Rationalizing pen and ink purchases since 1967.

I love 4B, but already have two bottles of it. OTOH, I have never been able to buy any Omaezaki Sea, so that's what I ordered.

I think you will love it. I do.

In case someone is interested, sankodo had opened pre-orders for inks to be delivered in May. I had placed the pre-order and now I have changed my mind. Since I had already paid, so I will have to sell it to someone else. I'm offering:

2x Kakuozan Red Brown

1x Atsuta Forest Green

1x Higashimaya Green

In case someone is interested, please let me know. It would be preferable if one person takes all since it would be more economical.

I had seen someone post the same in this thread since he didn't want to keep any bottles. Please excuse me if it is inappropriate here.

I do not know the final cost, so I cannot place it in classifieds.

Kind Regards

Mew

In case someone is interested, sankodo had opened pre-orders for inks to be delivered in May. I had placed the pre-order and now I have changed my mind. Since I had already paid, so I will have to sell it to someone else. I'm offering:

2x Kakuozan Red Brown

1x Atsuta Forest Green

1x Higashimaya Green

In case someone is interested, please let me know. It would be preferable if one person takes all since it would be more economical.

I had seen someone post the same in this thread since he didn't want to keep any bottles. Please excuse me if it is inappropriate here.

I do not know the final cost, so I cannot place it in classifieds.

Kind Regards

Mew

They'll be gone in three seconds... No worries. ;)

C.

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

They'll be gone in three seconds... No worries. ;)

C.

Not yet. :P

Still there.

Purple Heart is gone from rakuten though. Got 2 Purple Heart bottles.

I want another color and it is available, but not sure whether I should order or not.

Not yet. :P

Still there.

Purple Heart is gone from rakuten though. Got 2 Purple Heart bottles.

I want another color and it is available, but not sure whether I should order or not.

WOW really.... Sankodo Inks on Jewel Bottle People !!!!!! (They are in Jewel Bottle aren't they??)

C.

Edited by Cyber6

**** BauerInks.ca ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

WOW really.... Sankodo Inks on Jewel Bottle People !!!!!! (They are in Jewel Bottle aren't they??)

C.

Actually no, these are normal jentle ink bottles. I only have these in jewel bottles from sankodo now:

4x Nakagawa canal brown

1x white walls grey

1x ozone blue

1x Oosu red

Edit: sorry if it gave the wrong impression, but these are not for sale. Only the inks mentioned in the first post were for sale.

Edited by Mew

Actually no, these are normal jentle ink bottles. I only have these in jewel bottles from sankodo now:

4x Nakagawa canal brown

1x white walls grey

1x ozone blue

1x Oosu red

So they all changed bottle???. :huh: I thought the smaller stores will still have stock of the Jewel bottles. My mistake. :(

C.

**** BauerInks.ca ****

Well if Cyber6 doesn't want the inks because they're not in the jewel bottles, I'd be interested. PM me if you two can't come to an arrangement. I'd definitely be interested in Canal Brown, the Red Brown, and the two greens. I'm not into red or grey.

Well if Cyber6 doesn't want the inks because they're not in the jewel bottles, I'd be interested. PM me if you two can't come to an arrangement. I'd definitely be interested in Canal Brown, the Red Brown, and the two greens. I'm not into red or grey.

LOL.. nothing to do with Jewel bottle.. :D :D You are welcome to them. I find I have several colors too similar, and decided to give a chance to others who are still building their Sailor stash.. ;)

C.

**** BauerInks.ca ****

Wonderful! I never was able to get any of the inks from Sankodo, so it will be nice to have a few. Thanks.

Some new BB inks at Vanness today. (Is it appropriate to post that here, or should it be limited to the market thread?)

Seems like it often gets posted here. There's several I'm interested in, but I won't buy at that price.

An update on the Joyful 2 Gunma inks, if anyone is interested.

I've been in and out of the store the last couple of months and they seem to be getting a pretty steady supply.

This week they completely re-stocked, they even had Katsushina-lapis, a color they usually run out of.

Purple heart has also been re-stocked, for the second time since the new year. It still has a limited edition tag on in though. They still have one of the purple heart pens for sale so maybe once that's gone?

The staff was too busy to answer questions. This week they made their pen counter bigger. They have 2 new display cases. Yay!

An update on the Joyful 2 Gunma inks, if anyone is interested.

I've been in and out of the store the last couple of months and they seem to be getting a pretty steady supply.

This week they completely re-stocked, they even had Katsushina-lapis, a color they usually run out of.

Purple heart has also been re-stocked, for the second time since the new year. It still has a limited edition tag on in though. They still have one of the purple heart pens for sale so maybe once that's gone?

The staff was too busy to answer questions. This week they made their pen counter bigger. They have 2 new display cases. Yay!

That is EXCELLENT news... a steady supply of Sailor Inks... YAY!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Kanayama!!! :D :D

C.

**** BauerInks.ca ****