Sailor's Full Ink Lines Including Shop Exclusives Compiled In A Post?

Algester

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Algester

• Tinjapan

• white_lotus

• Cyber6

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you AndyYNWA. :)

Strange, according to this review of Monet Violet: https://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/topic/287977-sailor-kobe-le-monet-violet/

There should be a card with the box. I didn't receive any such card. -_-

This is the card that is in my two Ur Lapis boxes, both the one I got earlier last year and the more recent one.(Sorry - camera made it look blue due to poor light).

Verba volant, scripta manent

Thank you AndyYNWA. :)

Strange, according to this review of Monet Violet: https://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/topic/287977-sailor-kobe-le-monet-violet/

There should be a card with the box. I didn't receive any such card. -_-

I have alway received a card with my inks from Nagasawa Kobe. Even with the standard line. Probably a mistake during packing...

YNWA - JFT97

Instagram: inkyandy

This is the card that is in my two Ur Lapis boxes, both the one I got earlier last year and the more recent one.(Sorry - camera made it look blue due to poor light).

image.jpg

No problem. It's readable. :)

"Ur of Standard" basically everything written on the page linked by AndyYNWA.

I am not particularly fond of blue inks so I won't buy another bottle of this. I am going to stop buying inks soon, probably after I get my sankodo.

Thank you. :)

I have alway received a card with my inks from Nagasawa Kobe. Even with the standard line. Probably a mistake during packing...

I have 9 kobe inks, and have only used #4, that too only once. I did not see any card in that as well. Will check again once I am back home in a week.

Rest are unused.

MewMew,

Do you think if Monet Violet still be available to purchase? :(

I don't think so. :(

The review was done back in early 2015 so it must have been manufactured in 2014.

In case I find anything, I will let you buy it. :)

On the other hand, I failed to pre-order Irori and Rikyu-cha. :(

I wanted the real thing again instead of using Oosu red and cigar. :(

Edited by Mew

I don't think so. :(

The review was done back in early 2015 so it must have been manufactured in 2014.

In case I find anything, I will let you buy it. :)

On the other hand, I failed to pre-order Irori and Rikyu-cha. :(

I wanted the real thing again instead of using Oosu red and cigar. :(

Thanks for the information, MewMew.

I don't think they will make those limited edition anymore. :(

I failed to pre-order the replica Four seasons Sailor ink as well. I will see if my friend will be able to get them. :unsure:

I'm checking Sailor's website currently there is no press release about the new 8 inks so this will be safe to say this might be Japan only inks as opposed to shop only sadly I was just in Hong Kong when this commotion started :<

but will still drop by Sailor's website from time to time hopefully something pops out

Thanks for the information, MewMew.

I don't think they will make those limited edition anymore. :(

I failed to pre-order the replica Four seasons Sailor ink as well. I will see if my friend will be able to get them. :unsure:

No problem. :)

I really don't mind if they never restock them.

I don't use pink. Their LE brown is boring, Van Gogh could be good, Monet Violet isn't that great and used Ur Lapis today and I was again slightly disappointed.

Sankodo has put me in a very foul mood today. :|

I had mailed them well in advance to reserve inks for me and a friend. But they ignored my mail and when I mailed them again, they said the pre-order is closed. :|

Probably the first time I failed to get any sailor ink I wanted which was in stock.

Edited by Mew

FYI, sailor's official twitter account stated that the limited 8 inks would be in stock on March 13th. It is still unclear whether they will sell those online. https://twitter.com/sailor_shop/status/702032141148762112

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... JUST IN TIME FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!! http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/MSN_Emoticons/MSN-Emoticon-014.gif

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

No problem. :)

I really don't mind if they never restock them.

I don't use pink. Their LE brown is boring, Van Gogh could be good, Monet Violet isn't that great and used Ur Lapis today and I was again slightly disappointed.

Sankodo has put me in a very foul mood today. :|

I had mailed them well in advance to reserve inks for me and a friend. But they ignored my mail and when I mailed them again, they said the pre-order is closed. :|

Probably the first time I failed to get any sailor ink I wanted which was in stock.

MewMew,

Trust me, the failure of your pre-order was not your fault. There must be so many private buyers would like to take advantage and make reservations via phone or email. So Sankodo might do the same as Pen and message owner and just stop offering any phone or email order. That's my opinion but we do not know what really happens. :(

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... JUST IN TIME FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!! http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/MSN_Emoticons/MSN-Emoticon-014.gif

A hint, perhaps?

MewMew,

Trust me, the failure of your pre-order was not your fault. There must be so many private buyers would like to take advantage and make reservations via phone or email. So Sankodo might do the same as Pen and message owner and just stop offering any phone or email order. That's my opinion but we do not know what really happens. :(

Vanishsophie,

No issues. There are many other stores who would be allocated ink by sailor. So I placed my order with someone else. :)

Look like this.

They started around 8:00 pm CST. I was perfectly sleeping during the time frame.

I heard lots of people crazy and eager to get this seasonal ink, however, I saw the rumor that Sailor did not admit they had cooperation with Qianye. :huh:

They started around 8:00 pm CST. I was perfectly sleeping during the time frame.

I heard lots of people crazy and eager to get this seasonal ink, however, I saw the rumor that Sailor did not admit they had cooperation with Qianye. :huh:

Hmm, the first time hear this. I know there is a Taiwan ink, girls in 12 color that does not belongs to Sailor but it have the diamond bottle.

QianYe I have not heard anything, but can be the info is not shared. I would like to read more about this.