Maybe The Best Desk Pen Holder Yet

mjhullett

Hey there, this is my first post in this section!

So anyways, I think I have found the best option for me to display my collection on my desk, keeping them safe and close at hand.

Surprisingly, I found this at my local Staples office supply store. The brand is Poppin, one that I am not very familiar with, but the results are fantastic.

This is basically a very heavy "field of grass" made of some sort of vinyl-like plastic that perfectly supports your pens in an upright position.

Even better, it was only $12 and comes in a wide variety of colors.

It has officially become a staple of my desk and it comes highly recommended. Be warned however, it will not accommodate oddly shaped or oversized pens between the "leaves." I am not able to fit my Lamy Safari, nor my very thin pens in it, hence the ceramic mug with an assortment of cheaper pens!

post-113166-0-64755500-1401426579.jpg

Thanks!

-M

Pens: 1929 Parker Duofold Sr., Parker "51" Special, S.T. Dupont Montparnasse, Lamy 2000, Platinum #3776 "C," TWBSI 580, Lamy Safari Neon Yellow, Sheaffer, Feathertouch, Targa and Targa Slim

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mjhullett

• inkypete

• Krisbecause

• Quantumchaos

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have seen these before in various forms. One I liked was made of softer material that flexed. Thought it might take larger safari type pens but never bought one at the time. Might have been in Officeworks here a few years ago. Will look closer when I see something like this again.

http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/7260/postminipo0.png

Even better! They seem to be everywhere!

I just wish the blades or whatever were spaces out just a tad bit more

Pens: 1929 Parker Duofold Sr., Parker "51" Special, S.T. Dupont Montparnasse, Lamy 2000, Platinum #3776 "C," TWBSI 580, Lamy Safari Neon Yellow, Sheaffer, Feathertouch, Targa and Targa Slim

• 2 years later...