• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ongnon

• Lyander0012

• rodolfolascano

• fountainpagan

Beautifull!!!!!

The combination of the black background and the green ink.

What paper, pen and ink do you use?

Beautifull!!!!!

The combination of the black background and the green ink.

What paper, pen and ink do you use?

Can you quote which one you like ?

Can you quote which one you like ?

The last picture one the second page that says: "Think different"

I write in Violet ink ( Vietnam's ink: Hong Ha Violet Ink ), and convert it to the negative colour

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r163/ongnon/300320152154.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome. I just started learning calligraphy. Very cool to see what can be accomplished.

Awesome. I just started learning calligraphy. Very cool to see what can be accomplished.

I agree. I am procrastinating, purchased the books, nibs, ink. I am also impressed with what can be done once I put my energy to it.

Edited by fountainpenlady

Ea Alis Volat Propiis, per/Repletus Fontis Calamus!
She Flies by Her Own Wings, with filled Fountain Pen

Delta DolceVita, F-C Intrinsic 02, Pelikan M800 red/black striation, Bexley ATB Strawberry Swirl, Red Jinhao 159, Platinum 3776 Bourgogne. :wub:

I agree. I am procrastinating, purchased the books, nibs, ink. I am also impressed with what can be done once I put my energy to it.

I love looking at this beautiful calligraphy. I have all the pens, inks, nibs, paper, books, etc., but even with practice, I don't come close. But, I do get better . . . .

"One can not waste time worrying about small minds . . . If we were normal, we'd still be using free ball point pens." —Bo Bo Olson

"I already own more ink than a rational person can use in a lifetime." —Waski_the_Squirrel

I'm still trying to figure out how to list all my pens down here.

I love looking at this beautiful calligraphy. I have all the pens, inks, nibs, paper, books, etc., but even with practice, I don't come close. But, I do get better . . . .

I think you have everything you need, but may be ( just may be ) the way you practice don't come close, so change the way you look at it, change the way you practice, I think it may works :) . Can you tell me the way you practice ?

• 2 weeks later...

I think you have everything you need, but may be ( just may be ) the way you practice don't come close, so change the way you look at it, change the way you practice, I think it may works :) . Can you tell me the way you practice ?

Actually, you summed it up; I need more practice. I do take pen and paper with me to work. If I have a few extra minutes, I sit down and practice for awhile. I probably need more structured practice and a set time for it. Thanks for the encouragement.

"One can not waste time worrying about small minds . . . If we were normal, we'd still be using free ball point pens." —Bo Bo Olson

"I already own more ink than a rational person can use in a lifetime." —Waski_the_Squirrel

I'm still trying to figure out how to list all my pens down here.

• 2 months later...