Most Long Term Durable Pen?

palapiku

Hi,

Personally, I think an excellent pen that would lasts a long time would be an ebonite eyedropper with a gold nib. There's really very little to break, and hard rubber seems to be decently stable to last a long time. I think I would choose a Japanese eyedropper with the ink shutoff. While metal is an idea, many metals seem to react with ink in varying degrees, some less than others. I think minimizing the amount of metal to that in the gold nib would be a good idea.

Dillon

Stolen: Aurora Optima Demonstrator Red ends Medium nib. Serial number 1216 and Aurora 98 Cartridge/Converter Black bark finish (Archivi Storici) with gold cap. Reward if found. Please contact me if you have seen these pens.

Please send vial orders and other messages to fpninkvials funny-round-mark-thing gmail strange-mark-thing com. My shop is open once again if you need help with your pen.

Will someone with the name of "Jay" who emailed me through the email system provide me an email address? There was no email address provided, so I can't write back.

Dillon

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jar

• wallylynn

• Oranges and Apples

• balson

Top Posters In This Topic