Availablity Of Hero 233 Ink In India

krishnanramani

Friends,

Is Hero 233 Ink (blue) available in India either in Chennai or Mumbai. If so could you kindly share the details of where its available :)

http://i48.tinypic.com/r87760.jpg

I thought of using it for my Hero pens & gifting one for my new pen pal :)

Krishnan R

Chennai India

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• krishnanramani

• hari317

• soum

• subramaniyam

AFAIK, no Hero inks are available in Chennai. I am not sure about Mumbai, though.:-)

Regards,

Subramaniyam

Thanks Subramaniyam Sir. I am waiting for feeds from Mumbai friends :)

Krishnan R

Chennai India

I have purchased both the blue and black hero ink and also the black "high carbonic" hero ink from Meenakshi stores in Bangalore in 2008 or 2009. I have not really checked the Mumbai stationery stores for hero inks since I lost interest in them after my first encounter and TBH I am not really enthusiastic about Hero's current offerings.

However, a few days back a chennai based FPN friend wrote to me saying that hero inks were available in chennai at 10rs a bottle. I hope he will chime in with the details.

In case you wish to write to me, pls use ONLY email by clicking here. I do not check PMs. Thank you.

Thanks Hari anna :) You always rock :)

Waiting for that friend to reply. Btw, where is Meenakshi Stores in Bangalore?

Krishnan R

Chennai India

Btw, where is Meenakshi Stores in Bangalore?

On Avenue road. If you do a google search you might find their telephone number. Call them to check availability.

In case you wish to write to me, pls use ONLY email by clicking here. I do not check PMs. Thank you.

Ya got them anna :) So kind of you :) I will call them soon. I will check with my friend if she can try to go their if it's available :)

Krishnan R

Chennai India

I'd been to Meenakshi Stores very recently. If I remember right, he had one bottle of Hero ink in black colour. That was the only Hero ink that he had in stock.

Thanks for the information Soum.. :) I will ask my friend to check :)

Krishnan R

Chennai India

Friends,

So far no luck for me :( They don't have the stock it seems. Waiting for more info on some shops if they have Hero Ink.

Krishnan R

Chennai India

I have fond memory of using Hero pen to write my exams (CBSE board and senior secondary) with Hero pens. A joy and wonderful time as love for pens never left me after that!!

I went on to buy a Sheaffer prelude, Watermen Hemisphere, Parker and latest Mb Solitaire Facet.

Joined this forum recently and look forward to sharing some and learning some !

I used hero pen till my college final year. I lost t when I was in transit. I had always used used chelpark ink. After I joined d job I completely lost writing in FPs due to various reasons. Since last october I revived my interests on FPs again. This time I wanna try different inks. But all of a sudden this Hero Ink dragged my attention n I m trying all possibilities to get one or e bottles. But so far no luck.

Krishnan R

Chennai India

Finally I have asked to one of the Ebay vendors if he can ship me 4 bottles :) He will check & let me know by this week.

Krishnan R

Chennai India

I was browsing eBay and I found this, thought you might be interested. No affiliation and all that, however, I've bought quite a few times from this seller and I've been satisfied.

I was browsing eBay and I found this, thought you might be interested. No affiliation and all that, however, I've bought quite a few times from this seller and I've been satisfied.

Hi Friend,

Thanks for the info. I spoke to this Seller earlier since I have a contact with him. He has ordered Blue for me from China.

Krishnan R

Chennai India

Hi Friend,

Thanks for the info. I spoke to this Seller earlier since I have a contact with him. He has ordered Blue for me from China.

Great! Let us know when you receive the ink. By the way, I was wondering if the ink is overpriced at the listed price. What do you think?

That is terribly overpriced IMO. YMMV. esp. considering the fact that I can buy superb Waterman's ink at 250 per bottle at a certain shop in Mumbai.

Ya that ink is terribly over price. For 10 rs you end up paying 250. :(. But he has promised me to send samples of 233 Blue soon without extra cost since I helped him on an issue.

Btw, my friend is travelling to Shangai next week. I will be asking to get me some Hero Pen Stuffs including inks )

Krishnan R

Chennai India