• Scribble Monboddo

• The Good Captain

• warblerick

• PenCityAus

Favorite, as in most used: Diamine Saddle Brown

Next favorite: Diamine Claret

Recently bought: Diamine Meadow

"Luxe, calme et volupte"

The one Diamine color I don't ever want to give up, and isn't truly duplicated by other ink lines, is Red Dragon. I also note that it isn't on your chart.

Ditto for me. Love red dragon.

• 1 month later...

'Second that vote for Red Dragon - it looks just perfect flowing from a smooth italic nib. I can add a tip-off for a new shade, too, Deep Dark Blue; 'only available from Cult Pens at present, and it's basically blue-black, but it fits the bill for taking notes in business meetings without appearing too 'novel'.

1362861890[/url]' post='2623352']

Also, Monaco Red is the only red of any brand of which I own a full bottle.

I can't choose as I am still to find a Diamine colour I don't love!

Monaco Red is the only red ink I've seen/tried that I like - it's beautiful and has good shading.

I love Royal Blue, Majestic Blue, Imperial Purple, Ancient Copper, Chocolate Brown and Emerald. I have found one I hate - Dark Brown - not dark at all, more like..... Oh, on second thoughts I'm not saying

Yet another +1 for Red Dragon. It's my absolute favorite.

I like Amazing Amethyst, Cerise, Syrah, and Sargasso Sea so far, as well.

Today I received my first ever Diamine inks.

I ordered Red Dragon, Violet, Steel Blue and Twilight, all 30ml bottles. Diamine also include 2 cartridges each of Oxblood, Ancient Copper and Prussian Blue which is brilliant - three more to try, yeah.

I was so excited when the arrived I just grabbed the first empty/clean pen and tried out the four I ordered by dipping the pen rather than filling.

I like all four but I really love Red Dragon and Steel Blue. But I shall have to give them all a proper trial, as well as the 3 freebies.

I own a good number of Diamine inks, and they are always a pleasure to use.

My personal favorite is probably Pumpkin, crystals or no. It's so bright and cheery.

I color code everything, so I always have a bunch inked up. The others I use regularly are Apple Glory (fun and unusual, with pretty shading!), Matador (lovely red that's deep but not brown), and Ochre (almost antique-looking, like an old manuscript found in a trunk).

My fiance only uses two inks, Noodlers BSB and Diamine Matador - he'd shrivel up and die without it.

Hello,

Can someone please provide me with some feedback on the Diamine Mediterranean Blue.

I am interested to know how it behaves, does it bleed and does it feather.

Also does it put too much ink on paper.

Would appreciate the feedback, I think its a fabulous colour, I am really looking at purchasing it.

Also would someone recommend a comparable colour to the Mediterranean Blue that is superior.

Cheers & Thanks

Alex

I have recently fallen in love with Umber...so for now that is my favorite...but they have so many great colors I tend to be fickle!

This post contains 100% recycled electrons

http://i952.photobucket.com/albums/ae8/Catriker/Pen%20Pics/SmallCzarNikolai.jpg

Hello,

Can someone please provide me with some feedback on the Diamine Mediterranean Blue.

I am interested to know how it behaves, does it bleed and does it feather.

Also does it put too much ink on paper.

Would appreciate the feedback, I think its a fabulous colour, I am really looking at purchasing it.

Also would someone recommend a comparable colour to the Mediterranean Blue that is superior.

Cheers & Thanks

Alex

Hi Alex, the Mediterranean Blue is perfectly well-behaved; it doesn't feather any more than standard ink, it doesn't clog feeds, and the shading is very impressive. It looks especially good when used with a flex nib, so much so that it was used for the headline of my blog (http://scribbledemonboddo.blogspot.co.uk/). Another related colour which you may enjoy is Havasu Turquoise, but I would recommend Mediterranean Blue as a good starting point.

• Diamine MARON - an exceptional hue, bit like Iroshizuku's yama-guri
  • Diamine GREEN-BLACK - a stroke of genius by Diamine
  • Diamine CHINA BLUE - a delicious blue
  • Diamine RACING GREEN - only one source that I know of, but loaded with character
  • Diamine UMBER - rich

These are a few of my favorite things...

Mark Polis, MD

"A flourishing style of chirography is nowhere less in place than on a physician's prescription."___1856, Edward Parrish, An Introduction to Practical Pharmacy

Ancient Copper, and Poppy Red. I do like the look of Denim on computer monitors but haven't tried it yet.

"What the space program needs is more English majors." -- Michael Collins, Gemini 10/Apollo 11

Meadow

I'm on such a green kick now.

(Teal and Red Dragon come in at #2 and 3)

At present I only have one Diamine ink which is Blaze Orange.So I guess I would have to say that my favourite is Blaze Orange. :)

Red Dragon, Oxblood, Meadow, Claret, Antietam.

My life is full of mistakes. They're like pebbles that make a good road.

Beatrice Wood

• 1 month later...

Syrah, Merlot, Red Dragon and Ox Blood.

Fav. PensMB 146, Pilot Falcon, TWSBI VAC 700.

Fav. Inks:  Pilot Iroshizuku Yama Budo & Yama Guri; Diamine Syrah, Oxblood & Eclipse; J. Herbin Rouge Hematite & Vert Reseda; Noodler's Black, Red Black & Zhivago.