Beginner Question

WOBentley

In an (d)evolving language where 'awesome' has now become a mild expression of approval, mastery means you figured out which end of the pen goes on the paper.

Awesome, broski, that grammar, like, right there that you, like, just used was just, like, uhm, like just so stupendously fantabulous and, like, totally amazing! Yo. B)

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mickey

• WOBentley

• torstar

• thang1thang2

In an (d)evolving language where 'awesome' has now become a mild expression of approval, mastery means you figured out which end of the pen goes on the paper.

Awesome, broski, that grammar, like, right there that you, like, just used was just, like, uhm, like just so stupendously fantabulous and, like, totally amazing! Yo. B)

...and no, I can't get you Scarlett Johansson's cell phone number.

The liberty of the press is indeed essential to the nature of a free state; but this consists in laying no previous restraints upon publications, and not in freedom from censure for criminal matter when published. Every freeman has an undoubted right to lay what sentiments he pleases before the public; to forbid this, is to destroy the freedom of the press; but if he publishes what is improper, mischievous or illegal, he must take the consequence of his own temerity. (4 Bl. Com. 151, 152.) Blackstone's Commentaries

...and no, I can't get you Scarlett Johansson's cell phone number.

Awww...

That's okay, I don't think my girlfriend would allow me to own such a phone number, anyway. :roflmho:

Rather than post a new topic on such a similar topic (but without "jacking" your thread WOBentley), I too am looking to learn a different style. I also really like the top line of Crewel's review of Iroshizuku Tsuki-yo but I'm looking for a cursive set of capitals that easily join to lowercase letters and that can be written with a nib such as a Sailor fine. I'm happy with the lower case cursive I adopted from here. I've found some cursive Russian similar the style Immoteus used in his Pilot Ajisai ink review.

TIA for any help!

the fantasy of inviolacy